The Power and Pitfalls of Omics: George Davey Smith’s storming talk at ME/CFS conference
Read about the talk that stole the show at a recent ME/CFS conference in Simon McGrath's two-part blog.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

viral panel in US?

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by sk123, Sep 25, 2017.

1. sk123

sk123

Is there a way to test infectious viruses in a panel that is associated with chronic fatigue somewhere that is cost effective?
    The only thing I see right now is to test each virus individually with IGG and IGM with labcorp. IS there an easier way?

2. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

I test each virus individually.....and use different labs for different viruses.... Enterovirus at ARUP, Focus lab for HHV-6, EBV and Cpn and Quest for HSV1. Those are the ones I'm testing for now....

Those all seem to be players in my health. HSV1 seems to be especially problematic.....(at least at this time). For sure enterovirus gave me all kinds of issues earlier.....

Little Bluestem likes this.
  3. sk123

sk123

Lol @kanga sue
    @ Timaca Thank you for the reply. Ive used Labcorp with igg and igm so hope results are accurate.

Timaca likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.