1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

VipDx testing for XMRV - in Canada

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by BRCforME.org, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Hi. I'm Canadian. Diagnosed in 2001 by Dr. Anil Jain (contributor to Canadian Criteria). In the advent of the Science paper being replicated, I'd like to get tested. However, I find the language from Vipdx to be very confusing.

Can any other Canadians who have been tested by VipDx please contact me? I need to ask some questions of someone who has been through it.

Thanks.

Andrea
  2. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA
    I'm not Canadian and I can't help you with your question, but I noticed this is your first post so I want to welcome you to the Phoenix Rising forum. Glad to have you join us, Andrea. Hopefully, one of your fellow Canadians will respond soon.
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome. :) I've been lurking for a long time.
  4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

im canadian and have used VIP many times. u are welcome to message me

sue
    xoxo
  5. Thanks Daffodil. I'll do that. :)

See more popular forum discussions.