1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vincent Racaniello to me

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Mya Symons, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Deleted until I can get permission to post. Can a moderator please delete the rest?
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Interesting point. Thanks Mya.

(PS: Did you check to see if this could be posted in public? I wouldn't have thought it would matter with a comment like that, but a couple of times in the past not checking has caused trouble.)
  3. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    ****Deleted note from Dr R****

I imagine they understand this even better than we do. :) The people we need to convince are the media and the politicians, who don't have a sound understanding of virology.
  4. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    No I didn't. It did not seem like anything we already did not know some scientists were thinking. What kind of trouble? Maybe I should delete this.
  5. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I would ask him for permission and then re-post.
  6. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Allright, that is what I will do. I am going to delete this now until later.
  7. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Didn't mean to cause a trouble. Some researchers assume that e-mails like this are to be made public, others assume they're private corresponance. For this e-mail, I don't think he would mind, but it's probably politer to ask.

See more popular forum discussions.