The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Video on Nutrigenomics

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by ppodhajski, Aug 29, 2015.

1. ppodhajski

ppodhajski

Chapel Hill, NC
    Great talk by Dr. Steven Zeisel on Nutritional Genomics and the problems of nutritional research. Understanding this was key to my recovery.

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Excellent vid. "The fact that we can eat around these snps tells you why they're so common." He notes we have to be collecting diet and phenotype, as well as snp info to proceed accurately. Also, some excellent info re choline, Zeisel's specialty.

Also, Bruce Lipton. He's pretty loud, but what he has to say about how we can shift our genetic odds is important.

juniemarie, sarah darwins and Violeta like this.
  3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    And another: Rhonda Patrick: Nutrigenomics, Epigenetics, and Stress Tolerance

She's excellent. Not too fast, easy to listen to. (Has youtube changed coding? I can't post links w/o embedding the vid, for weeks or months...)

juniemarie likes this.
  4. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    Thank you, @ppodhajski . That video is the first thing I've seen or read about SNPs that I actually felt I understood. And now I begin to see why so many people here have them tested.

ahmo likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.