Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Video on IVIG in POTS and autoimmune conditions

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by Gingergrrl, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA

I hope I am posting this correctly and this video will work. It is a patient, doctor and nurse presenting from Dysautonomia International discussing IVIG in relation to POTS and other autonomic and autoimmune conditions. It has some very good general information on IVIG, side effects, insurance issues (in the U.S.), etc. If the video does not work, hopefully someone will let me know and I'll try to figure it out!

ETA: When I click on it, it does work even though it looks like it doesn't.

CJB and Cheshire like this.
  2. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks @Gingergrrl. I was able to watch it and it was interesting. I hope I get approved for a second year of IVIG.

@Justin30 you should watch the video too.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  3. Justin30

Justin30 Senior Member

Video feed isnt working thanks @helen1

4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    How weird and it works for me (and nothing ever works for me LOL). I'll try to figure out what is wrong with it tomorrow. It's a great video and I watched the entire thing earlier today when it was posted in another group that I belong to. Was going to actually tell you about it but Helen beat me to it!

Justin30 likes this.
  5. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @Justin30 If you click where it says "Watch on Vimeo" it is working on my computer. Am not sure what else to do! Can you try it again (any time, when you get a chance). Thanks!

See more popular forum discussions.