1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Video clip of Q&A at Peterson/de Meirleir presentation 26 May

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by fred, May 26, 2010.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

holy ch^%^E$%#$$#$$!!!

this is pretty amazing.

wonder why peterson says all the patients he tested were + cuz i know one who wasnt, by culture at least. i dont think they had the serology yet.
  2. fred

fred The game is afoot

Some of his patients also have tested negative to various herpes viruses in the blood but positive in the spinal fluid.
  3. raul

raul

Sorry, I meant HIV patients. I will edit my original post accordingly
  4. raul

raul

I don't rembember him mentioning any publication in relation to the subsequent analysis to the Science paper.
    As for the 5 sites, it may well be different locations in the US
  5. acer2000

acer2000 Senior Member

GcMAF? If it were that would be very interesting. I really hope they do a study using it. It looks promising in HIV and certain types of cancer. Can you confirm? Or do you have more info?
  6. acer2000

acer2000 Senior Member

Did he say if the 3 spouses that were also infected where married to sporadic or epidemic cases? Was it women infecting men or men infecting women?
  7. raul

raul

Sorry, I didn't get what comes before MAF.
  8. raul

raul

I don't think he specified. His reference to sporadic and epidemic cases was during the Q&A session, in relation to whether there is increased risk of having CFS for spouses or children of CFS patients

See more popular forum discussions.