1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Video: A Model of Understanding the PACE Trial (new, March 28, 2014)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Dolphin, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

A cheeky new video:

It must have taken a lot of work to create.

Note: Initially, I couldn't read most of the quotes regarding the people who attended the meeting on malingering. However, once I changed my YouTube setting to high quality and re-started the video, I was able to see them clearly then.

Valentijn, Simon, Sean and 1 other person like this.
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Put up by maxwhd, who posts a lot of interesting documents on twitter.

I was thinking that... considering how much work went in to it, it seems targeted at a pretty small audience! If I didn't already have a good grounding in that stuff I think I'd have found it pretty baffling. Maybe he was teaching himself video editing stuff?

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Agree.

Pent up frustration can take many forms. And that's probably good as different items may reach out to different people.

4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

My frustration tends to take the 'muttering malevolently to oneself at inopportune moments' form. It's not the most effective form of political campaigning.

Valentijn, Roy S, Sea and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.