1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Veterinarian treat cows for fatigue

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Jarod, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    Hi everybody,

Dr Pol is a veteranarian that has a reality TV program in Michigan where he is filmed working on various animals.

One episode caught my attention the other day on TV. He had a cow that could not stand up from fatigue due to lack of calcium and phosphorus after being used for milking.

Kind of interesting.

WillowJ, beaker, merylg and 1 other person like this.
  2. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    Wow, they're even treating the cows better than us. How did he know to give calcium/phosophorous, and not just that the heffer needed some CBT?
  3. Sparrow

Sparrow Senior Member

Canada
    Cognitive Bovine Therapy? ;)
  4. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    They didn't say, but it seemed like standard procedure. The cow was so weak it couldn't stand up.

On another note....Haven't see Dr Pol prescribe anti-depressants or CBT yet!
    jeffrez likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.