1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Very useful ALARMING education on home air quality for the Immune Dysfunction in ME

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Tired of being sick, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Tired of being sick

Tired of being sick Senior Member

Western PA USA
    Carpet is the king of breeding grounds for harmful bacteria IMO
    If you can not run the vacuum at least once a day over ALL carpets in household you need to consider removing This MONSTER... And if you have pets you can just imagine the increase of harmful air quality ...
    Our exaggerated hyper sense of smell or normal for that matter is the way our bodies warn us of bad chemical smells that are definitely not good for us IMO.......

2. Tired of being sick

Western PA USA
  3. Tired of being sick

Western PA USA
    Everything on earth including all life forms are made up of chemicals ?

Are they not?
  4. DeGenesis

DeGenesis Senior Member

There are good videos on Youtube comparing the performance of various HEPA-filtered (must have) vacuums. Highly suggested to check it out.
    Tired of being sick likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.