• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Very important!

Lynn

i have one gift vote to share. lynn do you want still send yours? we can do it together if you want

Hi Tuha,

Thanks for the offer. Esther12 and I have already shared our gift votes. So, I have already voted twice for PANDORA. I gave my other gift vote to my husband.

If you still have one available you might also post it on the blog I wrote for Non-Facebook users (it's on the front page). Maybe if someone gets motivated to set up an account you can share gift votes there.

Lynn

Dolphin

(Probably my last update)
PANDORA have gone up 13 places to 113th. :Retro smile:

Gap is now 174
PANDORA: 1079 (61 further away! :Retro smile: )
200th position: 905 (this is a decrease of 7 (was 912) - it could be an error 198th is 933).
Either the last one was an error or there is a huge jump in the base vote.

PANDORA have gone down 13 places to 126th. :(

Gap is now 118 (56 closer!!! - however I think there was an error earlier)
PANDORA: 1122
200th position: 1004.

So over the last 24 hours: 5 further away. :Retro smile:

This will definitely be my last update.

*GG*

Organizations to vote for after you vote for PANDORA
2. New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association- 94 votes
3. American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -55 votes
4. National CFIDS Foundation- 52 votes
5. National Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Association -27 votes
6. Blackhills Chronic Fatigue CFS and Fibromyalgia FMS Support Group- 24 votes
7. Massachusetts CFIDS Association- 22 votes
8. CFS Knowledge Center Inc. - 20 votes
9. CFIDS Emergency Relief- 20 votes
10. Manasota CFS/ CFIDS Support Group- 15
11. Connecticut Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome- 13 votes
12. Tacoma Gig Harbor CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Support -11 votes
13. CFS/ FMS Support Group of San Antonio -10 votes
14. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Crisis Center- 8 votes
Greater Tallahassee Fibromyalgia Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- 8 votes
15. CFIDS and Fibromyalgia Self Help Program- 5 votes
16. American Blue Ribbon Awareness for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis -4 votes

17. Central Virginia Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Assn -17 votes

18. Wisconsin Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association- 15 votes

19. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia org of Georgia- 10 votes

I think these are probably worthwhile organizations, but I think we should probably use some of our votes on some of the big "tickets/high count sites" we are not going to touch them, but we can get more EXPOSURE for PANDORA and our cause!

*GG*

Tips:

Tips:

1) You should cast all of your 20 votes. After you vote for 5 non profit organizations you get an extra "gift vote" to give to someone to vote, and again when you cast all your 20 votes. The gift vote is an opportunity for your to vote twice when someone gives you a gift vote. It is also an opportunity you can give to a friend, when you send them your "gift vote", giving everybody a chance to vote twice for a favorite charity. Obviously we hope you will use a "gift vote you receive" to cast another vote for P.A.N.D.O.R.A., meaning you will vote for P.A.N.D.O.R.A. twice.

2) If you vote for another organization make sure you add a comment to their site with the link to the voting page:

Here is a suggested blurb:

What a great cause! so glad to see so many working for positive change in the world! If you are looking for another great cause to cast a vote for, please consider P.A.N.D.O.R.A. known in the contest as PATIENT ALLIANCE NEUROENDOCRINEIMMU DISORDERS ORG FOR RESECH & ADV INC. We assist individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Chronic Lyme disease, multiple chemical sensitivities and Gulf War Illness. Here is our link: http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/550795076-p...

citybug

Now we're down to the last two days. Please vote at Chase Giving on Facebook. I have another gift vote to give. Please pm me if you need one. I posted on a couple more FB pages too.

From post #131
Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune... Disorders Organization for Research & Advocacy, Inc. (this is how you have to search for us if you need.) DBA as P.A.N.D.O.R.A. is holding a very good ranking on Chase Community Giving. We are the only organization from within our overall Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders (NEIDs) Community that has made to the top 200.

Tuha

hi people

uf, we felt a lot. the gap is only 78 votes and there is still 1 day and 5 hours. try to find some more votes because if we will lose it on the last they....i dont want to imagine it

Lynn

Yes Tuha. PANDORA has 1333 votes and has now dropped to 140th place in the last update this afternoon. The 200th place charity has 1255 votes. This is going to be close. We need more votes. I have contacted everyone I know (which unfortuantely is not a lot of people). My freinds and family have put in about 10 votes in the last couple of days. It would be great if as a group we could just stretch that little more to the finish line.

Lynn