• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Very High LDH lab test

Overstressed

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's common to have a very high LDH lab ? During a recent bloodwork, mine was double of the upper limit, i.e., upper limit 400, mine was 800...

My family doc told me to have some other LDH-tests, to find out where it is coming from.

Did anyone experience this, because I'm very worried...

OS.

rlc

high LDH can mean alot of things, don't mean to alarm you but some can be serious so it is important that you make sure that your doctor investigates properly, glad to see he's ordered more tests! LDH is not a test that usually indicates CFS, the possible good news is that further tests will find out what the problem is and maybe alot of what you've been suffering isn,t because of CFS and can be treated, so try not to worry to much. heres a links about LDH http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/ldh/test.html all the best hope your doctor sorts this out for you soon