1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

VD Methylation Pathways Panel

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by dmholmes, Aug 25, 2009.

1. dmholmes

dmholmes Senior Member

Houston
    So I got my chiropractor to order the methylation panel for me, and it arrived today. The lab instructions look pretty specific. For anybody that has had it, what kind of lab did you have the blood drawn at? I'm not sure I could take it to the lab at my doctor's hospital and have them do it.

Thanks,
    David
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi David,

I have done this panel twice--both times hospital labs did the draw for me, and at no charge! Just for good measure, have them put a cold pack in the box and send it FedEx overnight, yourself, don't trust the lab. I get a draw in the morning and make a bee-line to the FedEx office to make sure it gets to Vit. Diag. the next morning.

Sushi
  3. dmholmes

dmholmes Senior Member

Houston
    Thanks Sushi. I don't have the instructions with me, but I believe it said something about turning it upside down and then 30 minutes in the fridge before packing. I'll take it down to Kelsey Seybold and see if the lab there will draw the blood.

David

See more popular forum discussions.