New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Dr. Burrascano says that vancomyacin is the best drug for treating lyme and that it treats bartonella as well. Anyone tried this or heard of any success stories with vancomyacin?

Im meeting Dr. Jemsek next month (850$ price tag) and I will demand and receive vancomyacin, hopefully.

Also, anyone know how expensive it is? I know it has to be done through IV which adds to the cost and that something called red man syndrome can result from the medication.

2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Be interested in replies to this too.

4. shannah

shannah Senior Member

There's a big Lyme conference on this weekend. Perhaps more info will come from that.

5. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

can you link me to the result or the after conference discussion? thanks for the info

6. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Vamcomycin is quite expensive, maybe this is why many of us haven't had experiences with this. Also maybe reserved for more acute illnesses in a hospital setting.

See more popular forum discussions.