• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vancomyacin

Charles555nc

Dr. Burrascano says that vancomyacin is the best drug for treating lyme and that it treats bartonella as well. Anyone tried this or heard of any success stories with vancomyacin?

Im meeting Dr. Jemsek next month (850$ price tag) and I will demand and receive vancomyacin, hopefully.

Also, anyone know how expensive it is? I know it has to be done through IV which adds to the cost and that something called red man syndrome can result from the medication.

shannah

There's a big Lyme conference on this weekend. Perhaps more info will come from that.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Vamcomycin is quite expensive, maybe this is why many of us haven't had experiences with this. Also maybe reserved for more acute illnesses in a hospital setting.