August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vaccines Market worth $57.8 Billion by 2019

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by natasa778, Jul 13, 2015.

1. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/vaccine-technologies.asp

garcia, jimells and Wayne like this.
  2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Danish Documentary Exposes Widespread Damage Caused by HPV Vaccine

"In the new study, the researchers examined 53 patients who had been referred to them for possible autonomic nervous system dysfunction following HPV vaccination. The researchers found that the patients showed remarkable similarities in their symptoms, including balance difficulties upon standing; severe non-migraine headaches; excessive fatigue; gastrointestinal upset; nerve-related pain; and even cognitive dysfunction.

The symptoms seen were not only consistent between patients, but they also matched those described in other studies, the researchers said."​

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Mij, Valentijn and ahmo like this.
  3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    :aghhh::mad::(

4. See? That's what it's all about MONEY, not lives!
    So the attacks on vaccine scepticism has made them a fortune

JPV and jimells like this.
  5. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    Not to worry. The psychobabblers, always ready to sell their rubbish to the highest bidder, have determined there is nothing wrong with the vaccine. All those adverse effects experienced by Japanese teens are simply mass hysteria, as explained somewhere in this BBC World Service program.

I can't actually listen to this over the internet. My local NPR station broadcasts BBC World Service in the middle of the night, which seems to be when the best programs are broadcast. But I'm pretty sure this is the report I heard that talks about mass hysteria. I don't think they mentioned wandering wombs, so maybe medical science is progressing, a little...

natasa778, *GG* and Wayne like this.
  6. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Hibernating

South Australia
    Is this growth primarily in the USA/West, or worldwide (eg in developing countries where the investment would save many more lives than in America)?

7. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

How dare you suggest that pharma business would care more about making money than about saving human kind! :whistle:

See more popular forum discussions.