1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

VACCINES AS POSSIBLE TRIGGERS FOR CFIDS/FM: POST your experiences here!!!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by muffin, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    I was sick within a week of an oral polio and tetnus/diptheria immunisation - I developed CFS symptoms less than a few weeks after.

The vaccine/autism link has been studied in depth - the reality is that most cases are not due to vaccines - but that is not the same as ALL cases not being due to vaccines.

2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    i went to work in the philippines in 1984 and had to get all kinds of shots.
    the first was in l.a. then a booster in manila.after the booster shot that night i thought i was dying.since then i've never been the same and was diagnosed with cebv 2 years later.

3. judderwocky

judderwocky Senior Member

wasn't there a paper recently on MRV type viruses contaminating vaccines... and nobody caring cause they assumed they were all non infective for humans? did i imagine this?

4. jewel

jewel Senior Member

I remember reading something to that regard as well, but cannot remember where...

See more popular forum discussions.