1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

VACCINES AS POSSIBLE TRIGGERS FOR CFIDS/FM: POST your experiences here!!!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by muffin, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    I was sick within a week of an oral polio and tetnus/diptheria immunisation - I developed CFS symptoms less than a few weeks after.

The vaccine/autism link has been studied in depth - the reality is that most cases are not due to vaccines - but that is not the same as ALL cases not being due to vaccines.

2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    i went to work in the philippines in 1984 and had to get all kinds of shots.
    the first was in l.a. then a booster in manila.after the booster shot that night i thought i was dying.since then i've never been the same and was diagnosed with cebv 2 years later.

3. judderwocky

judderwocky Senior Member

wasn't there a paper recently on MRV type viruses contaminating vaccines... and nobody caring cause they assumed they were all non infective for humans? did i imagine this?

4. jewel

jewel Senior Member

I remember reading something to that regard as well, but cannot remember where...

See more popular forum discussions.