1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vaccine court finds no link to autism

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by JPV, Mar 12, 2010.

1. JPV

JPV Senior Member

Score another win for Big Pharma.

I love how they insist that Thimerosal has no detrimental effects, yet they removed it from vaccines in 1999.

I see that Barack "Change you have to be a complete and utter idiot to believe in" Obama has his nose firmly up the asses of all the big corporations that helped fund his campaign. This is what happens in a degenerate and corrupt society where profits are more important than people and monopolistic corporations are freely allowed to bribe courts and judges, all because there is absolutley NO government oversight regarding such matters.

2. Frickly

Frickly Senior Member

Texas
    This is the sad truth.....I was talking the other day to another mom who has an autistic child. She was so mad and told me that if she were to find out that she was dying she would take some of these people down with her. Of course....she is a wonderful person and just speaking out of anger but....She and many others have had their vision of what they thought their life and the life of their children would be, turned upside down. On top of that...they are spending all their savings and going into debt trying to help their children. No one is helping these children or families.

3. JillBohr

JillBohr Senior Member

Columbus, OH
    As I mentioned in another post, it is all about timing. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. releases an article on 11 March 2010 titled "Central Figure in CDC Vaccine Cover Up absconds with $2 Million Dollars" and then one day later (12 March 2010), this comes out. It is deja vu all over again.

See more popular forum discussions.