• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vaccination's Dilemma: Unsafe (CFS reference)

Old Bones

Here's the link to an interesting article that describes the myth of "settled science". It presents the opinion that vaccines have an adverse effect on the immune system, and are responsible for rising rates of neurological and autoimmune illnesses.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccinations-dilemma-unsafe-at-any-dose/5523299

"Vaccination's Dilemma: Unsafe at any dose

The CDC and advocates for mandatory vaccination consistently repeat a dangerous mantra that finds no warranted basis in medical science. This monolithic industry, now a massive network of private and government institutions, state senates, and supported by a compliant media, want us to believe that science has finally settled the debate over vaccine safety and efficacy. All the data is in, so we are told, and no further research and discussion is necessary because vaccines have been officially ruled to pose no neurological and immunological risk to infants, children, pregnant mothers, adults and the elderly. This official policy is founded upon flawed premises and a primitive understanding about the complexities of the human body and its multifaceted immunological system.

This argument’s fallacy is actually quite simple. Valid science is never settled. The myth of “settled science,” which is especially endemic to the biological and medical sciences that rely on private financial interests, is sheer propaganda. Valid science, on the other hand, constantly seeks new discoveries to acquire further knowledge and greater understanding."

"For example, any and every vaccine that contains aluminum, in any amount, is categorically unsafe regardless of a person’s age. This principle should be accepted as a biological and medical fact without question, yet pro-vaccinators deny it outright. In 2015, autoimmune disease researcher Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld at Tel Aviv University published the definitive textbook on vaccines’ adverse effects that are now contributing to a wide variety of autoimmune diseases, including fibromyalgia, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, narcolepsy, connective tissue disease, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, type 1 diabetes and a host of others. The majority of the 37 scientific papers in Shoenfeld’sVaccines and Autoimmunity identify the adjuvant aluminum as a crucial culprit contributing to the epidemic rise in autoimmune disorders both in the US and abroad."

Seven7

Seven
Not counting that nobody told me the Hep B vaccine was made with a genetically modified organism (yeast) that will do God knows what ones inside the body. That is the one I know of (and I always suspected triggered my CFS). Ahh and that has reportedly increase autoimmune reactions (documented) nut nobody bother to tell me that.

Die of hep b vs living miserable the rest of your life with some obscure incurable disease!!!

:bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

Research 1st

Severe ME, POTS & MCAS.
Apparently countries where some of these vaccines originate from, it's optional to vaccinate your children - e.g. Israel.

As Israel has some of the best minds in autonomic dysfunction and excellent hospitals and scientist it would seem sensible that parents are given a choice and this decision was made on the basis on knowledge.

However it appears in Western countries such as the US, if you don't vaccinate your child with multiple vaccines at once you're seen a terrible person and tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.

This begs the question, if so, then why is the country producing the vaccine, sensibly allowing their citizens to have a choice in the matter whilst countries who buy the vaccine, don't offer that choice?

Research 1st

Severe ME, POTS & MCAS.
Not counting that nobody told me the Hep B vaccine was made with a genetically modified organism (yeast) that will do God knows what ones inside the body. That is the one I know of (and I always suspected triggered my CFS). Ahh and that has reportedly increase autoimmune reactions (documented) nut nobody bother to tell me that.

Die of hep b vs living miserable the rest of your life with some obscure incurable disease!!!

:bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

Hi, RE: CFS + Hep B Vaccine.

In recent times, autoimmunity has been discovered in those with CFS + POTS as part of possible pathogenesis.
Other reasons for autoimmunity can develop of course.

You might find this interesting below if you haven't seen it...regarding the development of CFS and autoantibodies from vaccine adjuvants (ASIA).

Manifestations that were commonly reported included neurological manifestations (84.2 %), musculoskeletal (78.9 %), psychiatric (63.1 %), fatigue (63.1 %), gastrointestinal complains (58 %) and mucocutaneous manifestations (36.8 %). Autoantibodies were detected in 71 % of patients tested.

The appearance of adverse event during immunization, the presence of autoimmune susceptibility and higher titers of autoantibodies all can be suggested as risk factors. ASIA criteria were fulfilled in all patients eluding the plausible link between ASIA and CFS/FM.
Source: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12026-014-8604-2

And this....

1997, a long old article but worth flicking through:
ME & Vaccines by Doris Jones Msc
Source: http://www.investinme.org/InfoCentre-vaccines-popup-1.htm

u&iraok

I kind of look at it like, those who have problems with vaccines are a minority that still makes it worth while to the majority. I'm sure it's thought by some that we are the ones that would have been culled by sickness and disease before the advent of vaccines.

I look at my job where people have gotten the flu vaccine every year for 20 years and most of them are fine so far. I got issues 2 1/2 weeks after my first flu shot.

In the 18 years I've worked at a company with 30 people, we've had one person fall over dead of an apparent heart attack, one person die of leukemia, a former smoker die of lung-related issues, one die of cancer, three people get cancer and recover and one die of old age and one had their gallbladder out. One person has fibromyalgia and a series of health problems which started after she gave birth to her daughter. She is obese and her weight gain started when she was pregnant. Everyone else appears healthy.

Unless anyone of those is related to the flu shots I don't see anyone but me have any effects from the shots. I don't know if they will when they get older.

My husband's M.D. told him ten year's ago: "People who got their vaccines in the 1960's are getting sick now."

I never knew what he meant by that.

Wayne

My husband's M.D. told him ten year's ago: "People who got their vaccines in the 1960's are getting sick now."

Here's my interpretation: ALL vaccinations and their usual extremely toxic adjuvents cause damage to one degree or another. The degree varies with each individual, based on a wide variety of factors like genetics, nutrition, age, etc. I think the damage is primarily to the brain and immune system--whatever affects one affects the other. (I think there's a strong likelihood of pervasive circulation damage as well.)

In my mind, it's similar to brain injury from the cumulative number of hits to the head a football player or other athlete is subjected to. Each one varies in its intensity, and contributes cumulatively to long-term effects. But the damage is there. and is increasingly being documented in a number of ways. High school players with no evident brain impairment are having their brains scanned, and showing clear and alarming signs of brain damage, damage that was only recently been thought to be confined to those playing many years after high school.

Incremental brain damage, whether from vaccinations or physical sports injuries, often doesn't manifest in a material way until many years later (think ME/CFS and other brain/neurological illnesses). That's my own interpretation of what your husband's doctor was referring to. -- BTW, potential long-term effects from vaccinations will NEVER be investigated by the $65 billion a year vaccination industry. There's NO incentive for them to do so, and every disincentive to not "rock the boat".

Here's my interpretation: ALL vaccinations and their usual extremely toxic adjuvents cause damage to one degree or another

Here's my interpretation based on science and the quoted statement is absolutely wrong and based on no known science.

Facts from a previous post I made related to adjuvants.

1. Formaldehyde:

Formaldehyde is used in the production of killed vaccines very early on in the process to inactivate the antigens. It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most of the formaldehyde is diluted out so only trace amounts are found in the final vaccine -- doesn't exceed 0.1 mg per dose and usually is much less than that. You seriously do not want unwanted pathogens in a vaccine.

Isn't formaldehyde embalming fluid? Yes, and nasty stuff that you wouldn't want to drink in large quantities

But

It is also made as part of our normal metabolism. It is an essential part of the amino acid synthesis pathway and makes up some components of DNA. At any given time, we have approximately 2.5 mg of formaldehyde in every liter of blood.

For a single vaccine, a child would get about 160 times less than the total amount their body naturally produces every single day

A two month old baby would get far more formaldehyde from being fed a bowl of mashed apples.

Formaldehyde also has a very short half-life, so is cleared rapidly from the body.

Formaldehyde in the body and vaccines are chemically identical.

2. Aluminum

Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.

Aluminum has been used for 80 years in vaccines. Hundreds of millions have been given vaccines that contain aluminum. Adverse reactions have been noted at the injection site -- redness, inflammation, etc. -- as far as I know that's it. There have been some very rare skin reactions, nothing systemic.

Aluminum is found everywhere and the amount of aluminium we ingest on a daily basis is much larger than any vaccine dose.
Infant formula contains approximately 225 micrograms of aluminum per liter, breast milk has 4o.

A person who weighs 80 kg can safely ingest 100 mg of aluminum.

All vaccines contain less than one mg per dose and most are less than .50 mg. It is expelled from the body within 24 hours.

Aluminum is in the air, water, food, and many manufactured products.

There are no reports of aluminum toxicity from dietary sources, high intake of aluminum via antacids have not been reported to cause any adverse effects or neurotoxicity. If you inject aluminum directly into the brain of animals it does produce neurotoxicity. For humans, problems caused by aluminum occurs with dialysis because people on dialysis receive repeated doses of higher than normal aluminum levels in their dialysis fluid.

3. Mercury -- (thimersol):

Thimersol is a preservative that prevents the growth of dangerous bacteria and fungus.

It is used in flu vaccines, in multi-dose vials, to keep the vaccine free from contamination. This is important because each time you puncture a multi-use vial with a new needle, it provides the opporunity for bacteria to enter the vial. If one were to receive a contaminated vaccine -- that can have severe remifications including death. One can opt for thimerisol free flu shots these days.

It is also used during the production of some childhood vaccines to prevent the growth of microbes and most of it is removed during the process so there is only a trace.

In the USA, except for some flu vaccines, no recommended childhood vaccines contain thimersol, or the amount is close to zero.

There are two different compounds that contain mercury -- ethylmercury and methylmercury.

Ethylmercury is formed when the body breaks down thimersol. Ethylmercury is broken down by the body and cleared faster than methylmercury (half-life is 7 days).

Methylmercury is formed in the environment when mercury metal is present. It is present in some fish and food. High levels can harm the nervous system because it is not cleared from the body as fast as ethylmercury (half-life is 50 days).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toxicity is related to dose. Even water can be toxic. We can't avoid formaldehyde, aluminum or even mercury in the environment. From all the endless stuff that I have read about the 'toxins' in vaccines, none of the stuff seems to include dose related comparisons. It seems if it is toxic at some level,then it must be toxic at all levels which isn't true at all.

These chemicals are all present at extremely low concentrations in vaccines, certainly not at any dangerous levels. In short, even though 'antivaccinationists' would have us believe that vaccines are full of dangerous toxins, this is hugely misleading. These things are present in the environment at much greater levels -- to avoid them we would have to stop eating, breathing, and in the case of formaldehyde we would have to die to stop being exposed to it.

There are definite reasons why some people should avoid getting vaccinated which has nothing to do with the adjuvants added. I think being ill and immune-compromised is a big one. Best clue to avoid vaccines -- if you have had a previous reaction.