• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vaccination Detox and Homeopathic Nosodes

taroki

Anyone seen improvement with vaccination detox? If so what sort of improvements exactly?

My practitioner made a protocol for me including the following homeopathic nosodes for vaccine detox :

Be sure to store all homeopathics in a dark, cool place, such as the top shelf of a closet. The kitchen is a bad place due to a proximity to electronic devises as well as proximity to strong herbs and other things which can neutralize the effects of the remedies. One of the worst things you can expose them to is a cell phone; do NOT put the remedies into a purse that has a cell phone in it!

Professional Complementary Health Products –Liquescenses (drainage formulas)

Liver Stim Liquescense (T15)
Heart Stim Liquescense (T 10)
Serotonin Dopamine Liquescense (T 19) (depressive states & fibromyalgia)
Adrenal liquescense (T1)
Myelin Sheath Sarcode (RMYE) (Please note that the spice TUMERIC also has been shown to help regenerate the myelin sheath); seehttp://neovitin.com/curcumin.aspx .THIS ONE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (i.e., beyond the 2 months, until the myelin sheath recovers; please order at least 6 months worth).

For Vaccine detox (to be done with liquescenses above): (you received 44 vaccines according to your records)

Childhood Immunization drops (X 32)
Virus nosode (N3) (removes viruses in tissue cultures used to grow viruses)
Syphilinum miasm formula (C 64) - (reverses hereditary tendency to be damaged in a certain way)