1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Uti question?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Msinnott, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Msinnott

Msinnott

Davenport, Iowa
    I have been doing a low dose methylation for about 6 months. I have been feeling tons better but started to have symptoms of possible CBS mutation waiting on my 23andme results. In the meantime I got sulfate strips and noticed I was getting 1200 levels almost every time I checked. Started taking molybdenum and that helped some. Decided to have a routine UA ran for an upcoming dr appt. the results were high WBC, bacteria and nitrates. I guess I had a uti and didn't have any symptoms besides high sulfates in my urine. I have been on antibiotics for two days and my sulfates are down to 800 with no diet restrictions. The other thing was today I started feeling better than I had in a long time!!! Dang uti must have been brewing for about two months. I am really surprised I didn't get a kidney infection. I am assuming the methylation was keep things from getting worse.

See more popular forum discussions.