I have been doing a low dose methylation for about 6 months. I have been feeling tons better but started to have symptoms of possible CBS mutation waiting on my 23andme results. In the meantime I got sulfate strips and noticed I was getting 1200 levels almost every time I checked. Started taking molybdenum and that helped some. Decided to have a routine UA ran for an upcoming dr appt. the results were high WBC, bacteria and nitrates. I guess I had a uti and didn't have any symptoms besides high sulfates in my urine. I have been on antibiotics for two days and my sulfates are down to 800 with no diet restrictions. The other thing was today I started feeling better than I had in a long time!!! Dang uti must have been brewing for about two months. I am really surprised I didn't get a kidney infection. I am assuming the methylation was keep things from getting worse.