• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Uti question?

I have been doing a low dose methylation for about 6 months. I have been feeling tons better but started to have symptoms of possible CBS mutation waiting on my 23andme results. In the meantime I got sulfate strips and noticed I was getting 1200 levels almost every time I checked. Started taking molybdenum and that helped some. Decided to have a routine UA ran for an upcoming dr appt. the results were high WBC, bacteria and nitrates. I guess I had a uti and didn't have any symptoms besides high sulfates in my urine. I have been on antibiotics for two days and my sulfates are down to 800 with no diet restrictions. The other thing was today I started feeling better than I had in a long time!!! Dang uti must have been brewing for about two months. I am really surprised I didn't get a kidney infection. I am assuming the methylation was keep things from getting worse.