Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

using all day chemist

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by sickofbeingtired, Aug 10, 2015.

1. sickofbeingtired

sickofbeingtired

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here. I’ve been suffering from ME type symptoms over the last ten years and is has severely affected my life.

Over the years I’ve realised that my symptoms are due to having some sort of infection within my gut.

Over the years I’ve tried various natural treatments. Which if anything have only made my condition worse. The last year I’ve managed to get several antibiotics courses from my doctor to treat my diagnosed SIBO (although I don’t believe this to be the only culprit). This treatment has improved my symptoms better then anything I’ve tried before, although is it not a full cure.

I now want to try further drug treatments to see if they further improve my condition. My doctor is not willing to prescribe the treatments I wish to take though, so I’m looking into ordering them from an online pharmacy. The one which I’m thinking of using is all day chemist as I’ve read some positive reviews about them.

However I’ve also read about people having trouble with credit card fraud through them. Has anyone on here used this particular pharmacy and had this happen to them?

If I do place an order from them, I’m thinking of using the service entropay, but I’ve also read some people having trouble using this service with alldaychemist. So my second question is, has anyone used entropay with alldaychemist, or does anyone use another virtual/prepaid credit card service to make purchases with ADC? I’m UK based by the way, so I can’t use the echeck service on their website

Thank you.

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    In in the US and have used their Echeck with no problems. I've never had a problem with them. I've also used my credit card. They're pretty reliable

Why not call them and ask them?

3. sickofbeingtired

sickofbeingtired

Thanks minkeygirl. I’ll ask them, see what they say. This will be my first order with any online pharmacy, so I’m just a bit hesitant.

4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I wouldn't worry about ordering from them. I do all the time as do others. They are reliable.

One time the post office returned my order to sender before it even left the post office so they replaced it no charge.

Don't worry.

5. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've only place one order with alldaychemist, but will continue using them. Very quick service, no problems, excellent product. Really happy to have found them.

6. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

They don't seem to have cortef or hydrocortizone.

7. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    They do but might be under a different name.

8. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    Found them great online pharmacy . No issuez with cc.

9. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)

Hisone is what its called .

10. Hip

Hip Senior Member

They do if you spell it with an 's'.

11. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    @sickofbeingtired I've had a generally good experience with them. They're one of the oldest OP that I know of. That being said I have heard about issues with them. I would recommend using a prepaid visa just in case. Also NEVER give them your phone number! Put a fake one as it seems my phone number (and many others) have ended up in some annoying Indian telemarketing list

sarah darwins likes this.
  12. Hip

Hip Senior Member

sarah darwins likes this.
  13. Dufresne

Dufresne almost there...

Montreal
    Agreed, but you can have some fun with this too. For instance I can almost always get them personally endorsing the boner pills and then ply them for further details about their sex lives. When god gives you lemons, make lemonade.

14. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    @Dufresne LOL the guy on the phone said that they had sold them to me previously (I bought from ADC, not this guy!). Knowing this I lied and told him the pills were fake and asked for my money back. He told me it wasn't his company that sold them to me and then kept trying to sell them. I started yelling at him why I would buy more from a company that sells fake pills. He didn't lose a beat and kept trying to sell them to me :grumpy:

I heard somewhere that they get in trouble for hanging up on customers so I'm gonna try telling them to wait for me to get the person and just leave my phone off the hook... Hopefully if I waste enough of their time they will ^%$%^ off. Rrrrrrrrrrrrr! :D

See more popular forum discussions.