Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

(USA) Calling people who have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by ahimsa, Jun 30, 2016.

1. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

(notice copied from alt.med.cfs)

Bateman Horne Center - NOW ENROLLING

ME/CFS Biomarker Study -- BHC is actively collecting biobank samples that are being sent to various investigators throughout the world.

Patients interested in this study must have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center. It requires completion of online questionnaires from home, an 8-hour fasting blood draw, and a physical by a BHC provider.

Interested? Contact Jennifer today, 801.532.8311, Jennifer@BatemanHorneCenter.org

https://batemanhornecenter.org/how-to-participate/

Bob, Dolphin and Comet like this.
  2. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

Did anyone participate, or hear feedback from a participant? Please share

3. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    I know some of these are going to Stanford.

MEMum, Izola and RL_sparky like this.
  4. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

Sorry, I don't understand... Lucinda Bateman is seeing ppl at Stanford? Or her ampligen trial is extended to Stanford??

I don't understand the core initiative itself... there has been very little on this board about Bateman at all, which is why I'm curious

Thx

5. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    Sure! I am not certain that this is what the Center is talking about; perhaps it's a completely different initiative. However, I do know that our research team has a partnership with Bateman-Horne. Not sure how much more I ought to say at this point? Probably nothing privileged about the info, honestly, but better safe than sorry. :)

MEMum and ebethc like this.

See more popular forum discussions.