August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

(USA) Calling people who have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by ahimsa, Jun 30, 2016.

1. ahimsa

ahimsa Sick since 1990

Oregon, USA
    (notice copied from alt.med.cfs)

Bateman Horne Center - NOW ENROLLING

ME/CFS Biomarker Study -- BHC is actively collecting biobank samples that are being sent to various investigators throughout the world.

Patients interested in this study must have been diagnosed with ME/CFS by the Bateman Horne Center. It requires completion of online questionnaires from home, an 8-hour fasting blood draw, and a physical by a BHC provider.

Interested? Contact Jennifer today, 801.532.8311, Jennifer@BatemanHorneCenter.org

https://batemanhornecenter.org/how-to-participate/

Bob, Dolphin and Comet like this.
  2. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

Did anyone participate, or hear feedback from a participant? Please share

3. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    I know some of these are going to Stanford.

MEMum, Izola and RL_sparky like this.
  4. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

Sorry, I don't understand... Lucinda Bateman is seeing ppl at Stanford? Or her ampligen trial is extended to Stanford??

I don't understand the core initiative itself... there has been very little on this board about Bateman at all, which is why I'm curious

Thx

5. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    Sure! I am not certain that this is what the Center is talking about; perhaps it's a completely different initiative. However, I do know that our research team has a partnership with Bateman-Horne. Not sure how much more I ought to say at this point? Probably nothing privileged about the info, honestly, but better safe than sorry. :)

MEMum and ebethc like this.

See more popular forum discussions.