• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

[US only]Vote for Bathrobe Heroines

Jennifer J

Bathrobe Heroines is in #1 place. 15 days of voting left. Please vote every 24 hours. Thank you! :)

https://chicagovoices.lyricopera.org/Vote

Can you tell me, off the top of your head, how to temporarily enable pop-up windows.

@Little Bluestem I have no idea how to do that. Wish I did. I've always wondered myself. I hope someone answers.

@Gingergrrl, did you see this thread? It's only a couple of weeks of voting for U.S. only. Wish it was international, I miss everyone from the Blue Ribbon thread. Hope your treatment went well this weekend. :hug: :nerd: :sluggish:

Last edited:

Jennifer J

I'm voting! :hug:

Yay, I was waiting for you to jump on board.:) I didn't tag you since I saw your likes. I'll tag @RL_sparky just in case he can join in. Hi, @RL_sparky, it's for 2 more weeks (thru April 2) if you're able too join us. :thumbsup:

Any other U.S. folks from the Blue Ribbon thread, PR U.S. or U.S. that may want to help the Bathrobe Heroines win? It's easy. Just vote once a day. Thank you!

Edit: added voting site to make it easier

Last edited:

AndyPR

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Yay, I was waiting for you to jump on board.:) I didn't tag you since I saw your likes.
Im in and have been voting!

If only we had a :sluggish: wearing a bathrobe. ;)

I'll tag @RL_sparky just in case he can join in. Hi, @RL_sparky, it's for 2 more weeks (thru April 2) if you're able too join us. :thumbsup:

Any other U.S. folks from the Blue Ribbon thread, PR U.S. or U.S. that may want to help the Bathrobe Heroines win? It's easy. Just vote once a day. Thank you!

I'll tag @Battery Muncher - are you in the US? Care to vote with us again?

frenchtulip

I tried voting last night, but the system wouldn't let me. I realized it was one hour too soon. I tried voting later, but couldn't. I still can't vote this morning. Has anyone else had problems? Thanks!

Jennifer J

Maybe if we win we might be able to get some medical students to see the performance.

That would be great! I was thinking earlier today before I read your reply wouldn't it be great if the play made it to Broadway and then became an international sensation. Then I thought why stop there, dream big, made into a musical film shown in theaters then nominated for academy awards. I stopped and thought maybe it won't make it that far because by then possibly there will be a cure or treatment for us :), then again our story still needs to be told.

I tried voting last night, but the system wouldn't let me. I realized it was one hour too soon. I tried voting later, but couldn't. I still can't vote this morning. Has anyone else had problems? Thanks!

Hi, @frenchtulip. I hope you were able to vote. I clicked onto the site I listed in my post to vote and it didn't allow me, I then clicked on the same site under someone else's post here and it did. Not sure why second time was a charm.

Please vote daily (U.S. only) thru April 2nd for Bathrobe Heroines. We are still in the #1 position to win!

Last edited: