• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

URGENT Patient "A C T I ON" needed email by Dec. 6th to: AAC@fda.hhs.gov

lartista

Email your testimony to: AAC@fda.hhs.gov
CC a copy to: 511bobmiller42@gmail.com and dean@hemispherx.net

Subject Line: Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Ampligen
Ampligen executives have written me personally for me to reach out to the ME/CFS community. They are asking for our written testimonies be emailed before DEC 6th to the FDA Advisory Committee! I have written my testimony but also uploaded a video, hoping that a picture is worth a thousand words. My Youtube video testimony is linked above for your viewing. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!! We have only the 4th and the 5th of December with the 6th being the latest.

Here is there sample letter:
Send To: Email address: AAC@fda.hhs.gov
Subject line: Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Ampligen

To The Advisory Committee Reviewing Ampligen:
My name is _____________, I have had CFS for more than ___ years. Before I became ill I had a life that was__ your story here__. My life since having CFS has been __your story here_. After 3 decades, We Need treatment.. CFS/ME effects every moment of my life. We’ve seen and heard of patients responding to Ampligen. Give patients Hope by approving Ampligen. We want our lives back.
Thank you,
Full Name
Address Here
(Please Cc: emails to Robert Miller at: 511bobmiller42@gmail.com )
Best Regards,
Dean Maude
Hemispherx Biopharma
One Penn Center
1617 JFK Blvd.
Suite 660
Philadelphia, PA. 19103
Phone: 215-988-0080
Fax: 215-988-1739
Email: dean@hemispherx.net
AMEX ticker: HEB

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I have written my testimony but also uploaded a video, hoping that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Hi lartista - that's great!

We've already got a thread going on this - the link is in my signature.