• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Urgent: is there anyone in the UK prepared to be interviewed by Sonia Paulton tomorrow, please?

Countrygirl

The following is a message from the journalist Sonia Paulton which was posted this morning. Is there anyone in the UK who is prepared to be interviewed tomorrow to speak on behalf of the ME community, please?

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton?fref=nf
SEARCHING.....Is this YOU? I need ONE good voice who can talk with me on Skype tomorrow (around about 2pm-ish) about M.E./Fibro Awareness and the international Lyme day coming up this week.....I realise they are separate things but it is my experience that people with either sometimes know much about the others....Please let me know if you can. Thank you. Happy Sunday All. x

Thanks,

C.G.

P.S. Botheration! A gremlin has eaten the 'e and ?' in the heading and I cannot find how to correct it.:bang-head: Apologies!

PPS...............Cracked it!!!!! It now has an e and ?. :thumbsup::angel:

Last edited:

Countrygirl

Thank you, Silverblade. That will be an interview to remember. :rofl: I look forward to it.( Don't forget when you are speaking that Simon is a delicate, sensitive flower and so easily feels threatened by us nasty, naughty patients. . How terrifying that must be for the poor chap! It is no wonder that such bravery merited a knighthood.. :angel:)