1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Urgent: is there anyone in the UK prepared to be interviewed by Sonia Paulton tomorrow, please?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Countrygirl, May 11, 2014.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    The following is a message from the journalist Sonia Paulton which was posted this morning. Is there anyone in the UK who is prepared to be interviewed tomorrow to speak on behalf of the ME community, please?

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton?fref=nf
    Thanks,

C.G.

P.S. Botheration! A gremlin has eaten the 'e and ?' in the heading and I cannot find how to correct it.:bang-head: Apologies!

PPS...............Cracked it!!!!! It now has an e and ?. :thumbsup::angel:
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    Ambrosia_angel likes this.
  2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Sent her a note, but hey between my accent and "Gnash! snarl! EAT BALLS!" I may not be the best "poster child" :p
    Ritto, rosie26, justy and 3 others like this.
  3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Thank you, Silverblade. That will be an interview to remember. :rofl: I look forward to it.( Don't forget when you are speaking that Simon is a delicate, sensitive flower and so easily feels threatened by us nasty, naughty patients. . How terrifying that must be for the poor chap! It is no wonder that such bravery merited a knighthood.. :angel:)
    SilverbladeTE likes this.
  4. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    She's already got someone, the world is saved! ;)

Sonia's one of the few media voices that ain't a sell out bag le douche :)
    Valentijn, Ritto, justy and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.