1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

URGENT: CANADIANS - Pls VOTE DAILY till Ap 8th!!!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by parvofighter, Apr 5, 2014.

1. parvofighter

parvofighter Senior Member

Canada
    ... With my apologies if this is a duplicate thread.

Hello to all Canadian Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia patients, friends, and family! As you may know, the ME/FM Action Network brought us the Canadian Consensus Criteria; this national advocacy body, works hard to fight for more biomedical research, diagnostics and treatment for our diseases. For example, they organized the meeting with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, at the San Francisco IACFS/ME conference, and got CIHR to commit to a workshop to discuss research priorities for ME/CFS.

All you need to do is:
    • Click on this link: https://www.sharethebounty.ca/VotingDefault.aspx
    • Provide your email address and a password (Only Canadians can vote; and you can opt OUT of marketing emails)
    • Then log on every day (until April 8th), click on ME/FM Action Network, and “Repeat my Vote”.
    • If you have voted on consecutive days, you also get a BONUS vote. Simply click on, “Complete my Vote”, and ME/FM Action Network to get your bonus vote. You will get a Bonus Vote EVERY DAY if you vote every day!
    That’s only 4 days of voting left! Please share widely – we are sooooo close to winning $10K, and that could go a long way for our advocacy Network!

Thank you!

See more popular forum discussions.