August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

upped adenocobalamin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Nikki7, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Nikki7

Nikki7

Hi there,
    I woke up this morning feeling awful...nothing new except I felt worse than usual...whole body felt like muscles were exhausted and so stressed.
    I recently upped adeno 1 mg and added l-carnitine fumerate (just 300 much) not long ago. Chest hurts, emotionally feel frustated, legs and arms cramping
    I've been drinking coconut water to keep potassium up. Thoughts?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Cramping might be magnesium. or potassium, though for me K+ was more related to heart rate, sometimes chest, breath. Seems highly likely it has to do w/ one of the 2 things you've changed. You might drop back to where you were last comfortable, then increase one or the other first. hope you feel better soon.

Nikki7 likes this.
  3. Nikki7

Nikki7

Thanks @ahmo
    Has been a tough day. I'm so ready to get better...probably overdoing. Though, I definitely do better on methylcobalamin than adeno so far...

ahmo likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.