1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Update: Low Dose Naltrexone Hellping A Lot!!!

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by chilove, Apr 13, 2012.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Hey all,

Just wanted to report that so far after only three days I'm VERY encouraged about the LDN treatment. I feel MUCH less inflammation overall and I'm happier and more energetic and I ate something last night that I'm marginally sensitive to that normally would make me feel bad the next day but today I feel fine. I feel good actually! And I'm not even up to the full dose yet.. I'm 2/3 of the way there.

I'm so excited! I think this might a great potential solution for those of us with inflammation and food allergies and food sensitivity issues.

Check it out: http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

I'm still continuing on Fredd's methylation protocol and am very hopeful about the prospects of the two working together.

Happy Healing!
    L'engle likes this.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Lots of people have had good results with LDN. I have been on it for about 2.5 years now, I did a lot of changes though, so I could not say what specifically that has helped me get my life back some.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.