The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Upcoming FDA webinar on participating in clinical trials (not ME specific)

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Denise, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Denise

Denise Senior Member

In case you are interested (I have broken this into more readable chunks):

"Webinar: Get to Know ClinicalTrials.GOVDate: Tuesday September 29, 2015, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm ET
    [​IMG]

Topic:
    Have you ever thought about participating in a clinical trial? Or know someone else who is considering a clinical trial? If so, we can help!

This webinar will explain what you can expect to find on ClinicalTrials.gov and show you how to find clinical trials that may interest you.

The webinar will use Sickle Cell Disease, a chronic, inherited blood disorder, as an example.

Speaker:
    Rebecca Williams, Assistant Director of ClinicalTrials.gov
    Presented by:
    FDA Office of Minority Health

The webinar will include a Q&A at the end. Rebecca Williams and Dr. Jonca Bull, Assistant Commissioner of the FDA Office of Minority Health will be on hand to take questions.

You will need to register for this free webinar[​IMG] by Friday September 25, 2015.
    After registering you will receive the webinar link.

You can direct questions about the webinar to Sydnee Logan or call (240) 402-6998."

http://www.fda.gov/ForPatients/About/ucm461843.htm

(Time given is east coast US.)

See more popular forum discussions.