1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Upcoming appt at Open Medicine Institute!

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Gingergrrl, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Community Support Volunteer

USA
    @mellster Thank you for your apology and I know your intention was not to upset me or cause me stress. It's just that I have encountered so many doctors/individuals in the past two years who have said "EBV does not cause CFS" and it seemed like you were trying to make that same point and I felt like, "Oh no, not here on PR, the one place I felt safe to share re: my situation, I don't want to have to be arguing this point here, etc." I know it is hard to believe that EBV can make someone so incredibly sick, but after my now two lengthy visits at OMI, I have no doubt at how highly toxic EBV is on the body and that it is the main culprit behind my illness (with a few other things on top of it.)

Iquitos, Valentijn, Sushi and 3 others like this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Community Support Volunteer

USA
    @SDSue, I am very blessed in the sense that my family, friends, and current doctors all believe that my symptoms are real and know how ill I am. All former doctors who did not believe me, are no longer my doctors! I know there are people at my former workplace who did not believe how ill I was (and that was partially b/c I put my full energy into pretending I was okay until the very end when my body collapsed and I could not pretend any more.) I have basically let this go and putting energy into feeling betrayed by work is not worth my energy.

Iquitos, Sushi, NK17 and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.