Wanted by Llewellyn King: Member of Congress to take up the ME/CFS cause
Sasha reports on Llewellyn King’s campaign to find a lone Congress member to do the right thing ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Upcoming appt at Open Medicine Institute!

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Gingergrrl, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Community Support Volunteer

USA
    @mellster Thank you for your apology and I know your intention was not to upset me or cause me stress. It's just that I have encountered so many doctors/individuals in the past two years who have said "EBV does not cause CFS" and it seemed like you were trying to make that same point and I felt like, "Oh no, not here on PR, the one place I felt safe to share re: my situation, I don't want to have to be arguing this point here, etc." I know it is hard to believe that EBV can make someone so incredibly sick, but after my now two lengthy visits at OMI, I have no doubt at how highly toxic EBV is on the body and that it is the main culprit behind my illness (with a few other things on top of it.)

Iquitos, Valentijn, Sushi and 3 others like this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Community Support Volunteer

USA
    @SDSue, I am very blessed in the sense that my family, friends, and current doctors all believe that my symptoms are real and know how ill I am. All former doctors who did not believe me, are no longer my doctors! I know there are people at my former workplace who did not believe how ill I was (and that was partially b/c I put my full energy into pretending I was okay until the very end when my body collapsed and I could not pretend any more.) I have basically let this go and putting energy into feeling betrayed by work is not worth my energy.

Iquitos, Sushi, NK17 and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.