Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Unrest to be Presented at Parliament Hill to Parliamentarians and Health Officials

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by shannah, Nov 19, 2017.

1. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Presenting an…

Exclusive Screening of Unrest Coming to Parliament Hill!

Millions Missing Canada is thrilled to announce that we have an incredible opportunity to bring the documentary Unrest before our Parliamentarians and Health Officials in our nation’s capital.

Working with a team of volunteers in Ottawa and across the country, this exclusive presentation will take place early in the New Year. Luncheon will be served and reservations are required.

Following the screening of this award-winning film, a panel discussion will be held and the producer of Unrest, Jen Brea, will join in via Skype. Further details will be announced as they become available.

We’re looking forward to a fantastic event with very productive outcomes for our Canadian ME community!

Reservations for MPs to attend can be made by emailing their name and the name of their guest/s to:
    millionsmissingcanada@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 6, 2018
    Centre Block, Parliament Hill, Ottawa
    12:00 to 2:00 pm

Notice to the ME Community:
    In preparation for this unprecedented event, we’re urging you to meet with your MP to talk about the ME Crisis in Canada. Meetings can take place in person, via Skype or by telephone. Personally invite your MP to attend the screening of Unrest. Share this news widely. To meet with your MP, see our campaign page 'Meet your MP about ME' for details.

Facebook Posting

#MyalgicEncephalomyelitis

Announcement 17.11.17 7.50 pm.PNG

2. Ember

Ember Senior Member

I just sent this personal invitation to my MP: “Exclusive Screening of Unrest Coming to Parliament Hill!”

https://www.facebook.com/MillionsMi...41828.258002947894768/514975938864133/?type=3

“Following the screening of this award-winning film, a panel discussion will be held and the producer of Unrest, Jen Brea, will join in via Skype. Further details will be announced as they become available.

“We’re looking forward to a fantastic event with very productive outcomes for our Canadian ME community!

“Reservations for MPs to attend can be made by emailing their name and the name of their guest/s to: millionsmissingcanada@gmail.com

“Tuesday, February 6, 2018
    Centre Block, Parliament Hill, Ottawa
    12:00 to 2:00 pm”

upload_2017-11-19_16-25-35.png

Molly98 and ScottTriGuy like this.
  3. ScottTriGuy

ScottTriGuy Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.

Toronto, Canada
    Excellent, thanks @Ember - let us know how your MP responds.

Molly98 likes this.
  4. ScottTriGuy

ScottTriGuy Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.

Toronto, Canada
    Unrest and the media around it has created interest in ME by MPs, so we're making it as easy as possible for them to hear / see / witness our challenges and be part of a proactive solution.

What's that saying? If the mountain won't come to Muhammad...

Molly98 and shannah like this.

See more popular forum discussions.