• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

University Of Western Australia - CFS physical activity trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this yesterday from the local ME society.....

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome volunteers wanted.

Do you want to understand why you feel so sore and fatigued after even light physical activity?

The University of Western Australia is conducting research into this area, examining a recently discovered mechanism to possibly explain the debilitating fatigue felt by people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The study involves three sessions where participants will attend the laboratory and have measurements taken before, during and after light, tolerable exercise. Analysing the results aims to shed light on post exertion fatigue and also a possible marker for diagnosing chronic fatigue syndrome.

If you are interested in taking part please contact Brad via email at 20271477@student.uwa.edu.au or via phone on 0431436538.

Status
Not open for further replies.