• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Unger et al: CDC Grand Rounds: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome — Advancing Research and Clinical Education

Research 1st

Severe ME, POTS & MCAS.
The American political creation of CFS is immortal, and the eternal hate campaign in the British press against ME sufferers is orchestrated by the same propaganda merchants for a political reason - culpability.

When demonstrated (in part) conclusively, as early as 2017 if all goes to plan, CDC and UK NHS and others must cease from using the non evidence based catchprase ME/CFS and CFS/ME when diagnosing people on the basis of self reported unexplained fatigue, who don't have retroviral or other pathogen related disease and/or don't have novel autoimmune syndromes diagnosed with inclusion based criteria and tests.

They can also pay trillion dollar retribution payments for recommending fraud therapy (CBT GET) as safe and effective to ''manage'' CFS over decades, which never worked, and was recommended by doctors proven to be involved in hate campaigns in the media against patients.

2017-2022 it's all going to kick off and my prediction is, ME will be the new MS.

To combat the kick back from lawyers, authorities must rapidly legitimize CFS at any cost (to claim this was all a big mistake) and ignore ME by never funding appropriate research in the relevant patient groups who exceed CDC CFS criteria - precisely what they do.

To do that you need a back up plan, that doesn't involve inflammation and they have this waiting in the wings to rapidly change CFS into, should a pathogen or autoimmune disease be proven, robustly, and worldwide that is then named as ME or an ME type disease due to neuroinflammatory damage proven with cutting edge scans, such as a 7T MRI:

SEID is what was required to re-load CFS, and SEID is waiting, primed, ready to 'legitimize' CFS when they see fit,

We have been held in a 30 year holding pen like sheep,and we'll soon jump the fence and run away from the slaughter house - time. Time and inaction (intentional time wasting) cost us access to our lives and it's obvious who is to blame.

The people who managed us. They have a duty of care to protect the public from disease spread. They failed, and failed intentionally, via creating 'CFS' to stop appropriate biomedical investigation into the explosion of ME cases worldwide.

We have private researchers to thank for our forthcoming rescue, the state did precisely NOTHING to help us escape. Think why.

"They need to start with very low levels of activity and escalate the levels slowly." Er, I thought this group was supposed to be listening to patients and patient advocates.

How does a guy like Anthony Komoroff let a not so subtle suggestion for Graded Exercise Therapy slide?