Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK MEA auction of promises - the "Mary Rose" experience

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Sasha, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

Bob likes this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Actually, they've got a load of other interesting stuff:

Lovely pic - take a look!

Bob likes this.
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    @charles shepherd - how do people view the items and place bids? Is it an online thing?

4. charles shepherd

charles shepherd Senior Member

AUCTION OF PROMISES

There are only 55 shopping days until Christmas. But don’t panic – help is at hand!

The ME Association’s Auction of Promises will commence in just 18 days’ time and will give you the chance to bid for many special items that cannot be found in the shops – handcrafted items made by our members, pampering, days out, holidays, even the chance to go salmon fishing. Reserve prices range from just £5 to £1000.

This is a virtual auction – all bids should be submitted by phone or email between 17th and 21st November (address to be released nearer the time). The Auction catalogue will be published shortly and will included in our next edition of ME Essential, but if you don’t subscribe, please ask our Fundraising Assistant Helen to email you one – helen.hyland@meassociation.org.uk

Regards

Helen Hyland (Mrs)

Fundraising Assistant

The ME Association

01280 838964

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.