1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK IMPORTANT!!! - APPG for ME to reform, they need our help. (Parliament)

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by V99, Jun 22, 2010.

1. V99

V99 *****

UK
    This was put on the ME Association news page. http://www.meassociation.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1316:help-make-sure-the-all-party-parliamentary-group-for-me-reforms&catid=30:news&Itemid=161

2. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    thank you, I will ask my (excellent) MP to join
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Thanks.

It would be good to try to get some useful people on there, and we should definitely try to make sure there's a committee going. I'll try to write something this week.
  4. VillageLife

VillageLife Senior Member

United Kingdom
    Thankyou! For posting.
  5. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    That'll be the somewhat-too-gullible David Amess MP of Brasseye fame I presume?...:worried:

Perhaps someone will convince him it was all caused by Cake...:D
  6. Galena1

Galena1

South West UK
    I've emailed my MP at Westminster and his local surgery (wonder if he's signed up to do ATOS medicals yet:confused:). He hasn't responded yet, but I'm sure that he will be calling on me personally to offer his support:Retro smile:

See more popular forum discussions.