The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK: Do survey on need for individual advocates for patients to get health & social care, benefits

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Sasha, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I just did this worthwhile survey on this important topic and it took me 15 minutes, even though I had quite a bit to say on the open-ended questions. The questions were thoughtful and relevant - I thought the survey was generally well-designed and asking the right things.

I'm aware that not all are fans of AfME but I don't see a downside to taking part in a good project that will help make the case for funding for advocates.

I wanted to copy and paste the intro that's on SurveyMonkey but now that I've done the questionnaire, I can't get that page back. It would be good if someone could grab it and copy it here - it mentioned a June deadline, among other info.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=873449132712746&id=171411469583186

Bob, Matthew Jones, SOC and 2 others like this.
  2. mango

mango Senior Member

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.