May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK Conference: Keynote Speaker: Autoimmune Limbic Encephalopathies

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
    This looks like it might be interesting. I suppose Wessely will be a focus on this thread, and it was indeed why the conference was highlighted elsewhere - but the other aspects of this conference are perhaps even more relevant. Would certainly be why I'd like to attend:

2. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
    "Greetings.

In case anyone is clamouring to attend the annual conference of the faculty of liaison psychiatry, which sadly is normally a rather small., sedate but friendly affair, just to listen to me talking about chronic fatigue syndrome, I am afriad they will be disappointed. I thought that the bob Dylan allusion would have been sufficient to spot the topic, but it seems not. It’s about wind farms.

Oh, one more thing for the conspiracy theories. Have a look at the educational history of the general counsel for Wikipedia during the time when a small geoup of people wrote stuff and nonsense about me and then compare it with my cv, paying special attention to dates. Co incidence? Surely not?

Compliments of the season to all, and thanks also to those who seem to be able to tell the difference between what I have done, write and think compared to the untruths and distortions put out by a tiny number of people."

Simon Wessely

http://jdc325.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/mecfs-harassment-of-researchers/

barbc56 likes this.
  3. Marco

Marco Grrrrrrr!

Near Cognac, France
    merylg likes this.
  4. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
  5. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Was the Bob Dylan reference a double entendre?

Barb C.:>)

6. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
    I am sorry. I don't do big or foreign sounding words. I have no idea what you mean :p

barbc56 likes this.
  7. user9876

user9876 Senior Member

moderated with many others
  8. Firestormm

Firestormm

Cornwall England
  9. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Well he does not disappoint me and delighted to see his contribution is about wind farms. If you find science there please let us all know.

Keynote ? Here and many others will not follow.

Merry and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.