Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

UK CMRC conference presentations now up on YouTube

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cinders66, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member

I thought this deserved its own thread. I look forward to some reports being published soon too.

Action for M.E.
    All 10 videos from the CMRC 2016 conference are now up on our YouTube channel.

Each video has been numbered and each one's description tells you which presentation and speakers are featured in that particular video.

Please note not all presentations from the event were recorded as some featured unpublished research data.

You can find the videos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42_Y8tjFhBbR1zpnmJsGBg

Esther12, Woolie, Dolphin and 3 others like this.
  2. eafw

eafw Senior Member

UK
    To find out which speakers are on each, you need to go to the individual videos and then "show more" eg number 8/10 starts with Esther Crawley, then has physio from Newcastle group talking about research with severe patients. 3/10 is Davey-Smith then Caroline Relton then David Ford. So worth checking each one.

Esther12 and Dolphin like this.

See more popular forum discussions.