Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

(UK) Accessing Patient Transport: woman with severe ME/very severe ME describes her experiences

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Tom Kindlon, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member

This is from the winter 2014 newsletter of the 25% ME Group:
    http://25megroup.org/Information/Newsletter/issue 38/Issue 38 .pdf
    I put it aside at the time to wait until the newsletter went online and it got lost in my bundle of things to do.

---

Accessing Patient Transport
    by L

---

Wonko, ladycatlover, MeSci and 10 others like this.
  2. Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman Senior Member

Wow. What a battle! ...and how unnecessary that this very ill lady has been put through it and undoubtedly had her condition made worse.

How typical of the jobsworth society we live in. Not one person prepared to think outside the box or put themselves out a little to help someone in need. Even when that is their job.

L (if you read this) your perseverance & strength of character are remarkable. I hope your treatment went well and that your ME hasn't been permanently made worse by this ordeal by bureaucracy.

I am sure we will all benefit from your Herculean effort.

Well done also to your MP. It might be nice to know their name so their contribution can be publicly recognized.

Wonko, ladycatlover, MeSci and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.