1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

uBiome diet experiment

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Aileen, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Aileen

Aileen Senior Member

Canada
    I went to the uBiome site to order and when they asked if I had a discount code I went looking for one. Didn't find what I wanted but I found this. Since many of us are trying various types of diets, I though some may find it useful. Am wondering if we contact uBiome, we could set up something similar specifically for us?

"A new study has just begun to research diets on an unprecedented scale. uBiome is partnering with Lift and a number of innovative companies such as Polar and wellness FX to support The Quantified Diet Project. Thousands of volunteers are signing up to follow one of ten diets for four weeks. You choose from one of the diets listed below and LiftApp will coach you through the diet. uBiome is participating by offering a special discount to measure your microbiome before and after the diet." For all details, click here

If anyone knows of a discount code for the full test (5 sites) please let me know.

Also, other info on the uBiome site, click here
    Snowdrop and Christopher like this.
  2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Senior Member

Toronto
    Too bad it's not longer than four weeks for the diet.

See more popular forum discussions.