• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"TV Static Cured My ME"

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
stevelord
According to at least five medical journal articles in print ten years ago, and agreed to as recently as June in a new medical journal CFS article,, that is what causes CFS, a constant turned on state of the imm sys.

References?

The immune system being in overdrive is usually seen as an effect of ME/CFS--not a cause.

Sushi

Yes Kina you are still misunderstanding. Im not sure how I can make it any clearer. It doesnt matter if the fetua chooses or is forced into that position, any consistently maintained position would have ended up the one the gene fro thriving would have evolved to be th trigger for thriving, healing, growing. and there is not a relations between the fetal hand position and imm. stim pre se, rather there is a relation between ANYTHING we did in about the same way over a long enough time will likely end up a a trigger for healing, due to the process of evolution. That is tihe conclusion I reach after many years of self testing with much data. Fetal hand position, theta brainwave state, being next to the waves crashing on shore at seashores thus creating negative ions we breath and sal crystals forming whch then emit gamma rays by being hit by cosmic rays , the gamma rays being in a familiar pattern to us after eons of being next to same at seashores, , breathing the negative ions of plants are four such examples , I hvve found.to be such triggers.

Re your second point, I read on the internet that thata was likely to be the theta brainwave state, and the snow has the following effects on me that match theta, relieves pain evidently via creation of endorphins, relaxes, makes sleepy, heals, iincreases the secretion of melatonin which throws off the day night sleep biorhythm if done a long time in the say if not also done fight before sleep that night is a likely conclusion of the people like Prickles who posted that this can cause insomnia matched with the fact that theta melatonin secretion. This provides a rational why it would work and it is hard to figure out, no make that impossible to come up with any other reason how looking at the snow could be a ,stimulant for improved functioning which I know it to be . It doesnt matter why though, I am alleging that it simply is very very special because of its unparrelleled imm. stim effects in me as measured by what I posted about to you. it is also so good at stim he regulatory arm of my immune system that my imm system stays turned on all the time while looking at it with no need to rest, the only thing Ive ever tested that does that. Probably untestable by science in the test tube as I said before , easily testable by me due to the aforesaid factor in my blood. ANd not too hard to be tested by anyone with something to heal, just flip on the old tv set. away from radiation and smoking etc as described above. So the theory of why it works doesnt actually matter. Its just interesting, at least to me why it works. BTW I put my hand in all sorts of positions and the closer I came with it to my lips , the stronger it worked.

Let me post this before answering your other questions.

STeve Lord

CHrion and the VA Hospital which did the most testing of it gave me no name for the factor in my blood, since it has noname because it was not seen in other people. THey would have had to make up a name to name it . RE your other points, the reason I believe it will work for all people to cure CFS, is tht if it works because of the reasons I hav expressed as to why I believe it works, evolution of a trigger for healing gene evolving in the fetus, then that gene will be in most or all of us now. Plus about forty people over the years have used these or closely related methods at my request and it works in other people the way it works i in me, for a lot of things tested, for example five people said it reduced their hay fever symptoms 75 percent in fifteen minutes of part of an organic cotton ball in their ear, , the pressure it causes againsst the inner ear near the canal mimicing the fetua placing its finger in the ear to explore it, which can be duplicted by us now by placing our own finger in our ear which is identical in result as the fetal hand position. roughtly 12 people have tried various of these evolved methods for colds including the fetal hand position and cured within an hour or two, are two such examples/ THe last two people to try the fetal hand position were neighbors who cure their bad colds in one hour. . I would hav to write a very long reply to give you all of the testing done on this and other similar methods.

No I have never gone to a DOctor to have what I believe was CFS diagnosed, I virtually never go to a doctor for any reason since I found these methods. and have never received any treatment from a doctor in twenty years due to these methods surpassing anything they can offer, except in some cases of surgery , like if I got in an auto accident and needed my bones put back together which hasnt happened.

ALl symptoms I listed disappeared by me curing the CFS, the constant staying on of my immune system without anything thing stimulating it. I and others have tested these methods which includ organic cotton in the ear as I said on 40 different medical problems or aspect of body functioning, successfully, which i can list if you want.

Steve Lord

Sushi I posted that June article refernce in a post earlier, it confirming the five previous ones I read ten years ago, I woul d have to go to pubmed again to find them, I guess I put in the words CFS cause or chronic fatigue syndrome cause , I will see if I can find one now.

Steve Lord

Sushi you ask me to post any reference that CFS is caused by chronic immune activatioin rather than the immune activation being due to a viral cause of CFS, and its a bit tougher this time to look up the articles because I can only read the abstracts and before I had access to the whole articles in a med lilbrary but i did finid this

Med Hypotheses. 1995 Jun;44(6):507-15.
Chronic intestinal candidiasis as a possible etiological factor in the chronic fatigue syndrome.

Cater RE 2nd.
FRom the abstract, " Reactivation of one or more of these viruses could lead to the expression of the flu-like symptoms in the CFS. Yet the immune dysfunction found in this disorder has been considered the primary underlying causal factor. "

SUshi note it says causal. I can also add that when I get a virus I can feel my muscles contract telling me there is immune stimulation going on, or activation to use the word the medical profession likes, and it is not the same as when this CFS causes this activation in me due to the degree of muscle contraction I get from the CFS being twice as strong , thus the immune activation being twice as great, than when I get a virus. I have had a some of these CFS episodes begin when there was no virus present, I was feeling fine, and then wham the immune system would become chronically activated full blast for no reason always leading to the other symptoms I expressed , and it can feel it the moment they begin which gives me an advantage in knowing what caused it, due to the muscle contraction tip off. I was much more likely the problem would start soon after waking I did notice. Maybe the regulatory arm of the immune system is not fully awake either so to speak at that time.allowing for a runaway immune activation.

Steve Lord

Kina I explained in previoius posts that imm stim must work to have cured my CFS by stimulating better the immune regulating arm of my immune system, presumedly the t suppressor cells which when Im not having CFS, ttwenty years ago a t cell mitogen stimulation assay I think it was called, were shown to be underperforming keadubg to me acquiring an auto immune disease, and presumedly also the culprits in these bouts of CFS.

Steve

Kina, forgot one of your questions, I have never had what I believ was CFS longer than two days because I always had the means to cure it

Steve Lord

stevelord -- if you go and research the diagnostic criteria for CFS, you will see that you must have had certain symptoms for more than six months and this is true for any of criteria that exist...

biophile

Places I'd rather be.
stevelord said:
Kina, forgot one of your questions, I have never had what I believ was CFS longer than two days because I always had the means to cure it

Kina said:
stevelord -- if you go and research the diagnostic criteria for CFS, you will see that you must have had certain symptoms for more than six months and this is true for any of criteria that exist...

There may be some grey area here due to the allowance of relapse/remitting symptoms.

stevelord said:
Kina, forgot one of your questions, I have never had what I believ was CFS longer than two days because I always had the means to cure it​

Kina said:
stevelord -- if you go and research the diagnostic criteria for CFS, you will see that you must have had certain symptoms for more than six months and this is true for any of criteria that exist...​
There may be some grey area here due to the allowance of relapse/remitting symptoms.

Biophile -- what I was referring to was that stevelords said that he never has had what he 'believes' to be CFS for longer than 'two days'. My point is that, diagnostically, you have to have had symptoms for 6 months or longer. I have not read where he actually had CFS for months on end and found the answer and then cured any short relapses.

Anyways, I am leaving this thread now. I haven't read any information here that has led me to any conclusions but one.

I think meditation and other methods of focusing the mind are awesome and very helpful to help decrease some symptoms. If it were only that easy to cure CFS by staring at a tv screen, holding your hand in a certain position, putting cotton in your ear. I was actually interested in the connection between different brain wave types and the immune system and never did get an answer here but I did learn some really good stuff about different brain wave types by looking things up elsewhere.

steve lord

I might have missed it somewhere but do you feel better or worse when you get close to magnetic devices?

Marlene I noticed a long time ago tht when I sat down to a computer, any cold I had would start to get worse at about the five minute mark. Manmade electromagnetic energy from an electronic actually stimulates my immunity for five minutes, judging from my muscle contraction and then it stops abruptly and becomes sllightly immunosuppressive and block further attempts to stimulate the immunity by anything as long as one stays in range of it, due to the body protecting itself against overheating the immune system. So the answer is I feel worse.

Steve Lord

I am aware, Kina, but I am improving on the diagnosis. I am saying CFS is the state in which our immune system is constantly activated simply because we have lost control of its regulation, thus slowly wearing it down and a;sp creating all sorts of damaging molecules in excess which if it stays activated which causes all of the symptoms of CFS, some of which I was starting to see within a few minutes, and increasing as time went along. Without ones immune system being chronically activated, you dont have CFS, you have something else. I would be willing to bet you cant reach the CFS state any other way. In my checking pubmed last night, signs of immune activation, accompany virtually each cases of CFS they look at. I agree. Constantly having your immune system activated to the maximum it can be activated at each given moment is pathognomonic for CFS.

STeve Lord

Marlène

What do you feel exactly when it becomes immunosuppressive?

Have you ever tried to get better/heal with magnets?
I refer to Dr Bansal from New Dehli as an example. (Magneto Therapy 1976)

Whats the longest you ever heard of total remission of symptoms, Biophile. How do they distinguish between between being cured, by regaining control of regulation of ones immune system, and then lose of that control again, beginning a new case, and still having the disease but it being in remission and then have it become symptomatic again. . My experience told me that CFS was cured once I regained control of the regulation of the immune system by stand having a new case being createdimulating my immune system regulatory arm, presumedly my t supressor cells, but my poor functioning of my t suppressor cells due to the unique factor in my blood, allowed for return, new bouts of CFS due to a renewed loss of control of my immune system, facilitated by in some cases having a simple virus like a cold, which also I noticed revs up my autoimmune symptoms (having a cold), thus showing that having a virus further diminishes my t suppressor cells, allowing CFS to begin anew sometimes, and other times just being in front of a computer set off a new episode, so one can conclude that manmade electromagnetic energy also suppresses t suppressor cells or maybe other regulatory parts of my immune system , thus allowing for a renewed episode of loss of immune regulation leading to CFS.

Perhaps a virus also facilitates this loss of immune refulation because it activates the immune system killing cells but does not activate the suppressor cells oro other regulatory aspect of the immune system, thus they cant keep up in their job of regulating an activated immune system that is trying to fight the virus, leading to that activation becoming chronic even after the virus is gone.

Steve Lord

PS WIkipedia "Regulatory T cells (Treg cells), formerly known as suppressor T cells, are crucial for the maintenance of immunological tolerance. Their major role is to shut down T cell-mediated immunity toward the end of an immune reaction and to suppress auto-reactive T cells that escaped the process of negative selection in the thymus"

Also I am now reminded that within even seconds of my immune system being chronically activated leading to my CFS symptoms beginning in a few minutes, , I would begin to experience autoimmune symptoms of my stomach and intestine autoimmune disease, which are dormant otherwise due to the same methods I used to cure my CFS. THus that adds evidence to the fact that CFS involves, is caused by , loss of regulation of the immune system.

Steve Lord

What do you feel exactly when it becomes immunosuppressive?

Have you ever tried to get better/heal with magnets?
I refer to Dr Bansal from New Dehli as an example. (Magneto Therapy 1976)

Marlene I know when my immunity is being stimulated by the muscle contraction I get due to this factor in my blood, confirmed by the fact that my countless colds I get improving when this muscle contraction, imm. stim is present, the greater the contraction, the greater or faster the improvement in the cold, and I know when it stiops when that muscle contraction stops and since this contraction always exists to some degree , a baseline level of it , at a low level, when my immunity is suppressed, I get even less than this baseline of this contraction, confirmed by me losing control over the cold virus, telling me my immunitiy is being suppressed, which man made electronics radiation causes after five minutes each new day of being exposed to it, and lasting the whole rest of the day if I continue to be exposed to it. And as I said before when exposed to this readiation, I am unable to stimulate my immmunitiyi by any method, ther is no increase of muscle contraction from any of my methods. Electronic radiation is bad news. There are some electronic devices that dont do this, air conditions I experienced ten years ago, computers and monitors , SOME of them , that are the old style wer evidenty close enough to the natural radiation we have been experiencing for millions of years, that I coulld use them I am using one right now, and some car computer chips, about have the modern cars I have sat in are ok, but no tv set if I am close enough is ok, and any flat screened tv or monitor is bad news. I did learn that I can block any type of electromagnetic energy by simple intent, but I have ability in that area of doing things by intent that is a very rare ability in humans at this point, you can try it, but it is unlikely you will succeed. Thus I can now be around any kind of electromagnetic energy without it affecting me at all , due to me blocking it by intent.

Marlene as far as magnets I have used ones that have a suppressive effect on my immune system, like a refridgerator magnet, which does nothing but suppress my immune system, but if the magnet is designed to heal us , I have used a couple and they did stimulate my immune system, which means they probably closely enough matched the magnetic field of planet earth and thus we have a familiarity with their energy in our genes and thus we have evolved a benefit from their type of magnetic energy. BUt the two I used and they were supposed to be good ones for healing, one owned by a Doctor and one sold by a company for that purpose, did not KEEP my immune system stimulated, they conked out, the longest one lasting about two days and graduually losing its ability to stimulate my immunity over those two days. Thus evidently they didnt match the energy of the earths magnetic field closely enough to prevent this conk out effect because they were starting to cause over heating of the immune system thus not stimulating the immune regulatory cells well enough, which is true of almost all alternative methods of stimulating the immune system. . Maybe someone with better functioning t suppressor cells can continue to get a benefit from them longer than I was able to,, I dont know, and maybe this Indian Dr Bansal created match the earths magntic field to a T and so dont conk out, but I would say, why bother since even in my poor regulatory state due to this factor in my blood, i have found things that never conk out, they are free , they are simple they simply match the fetal experiences and so I assume they would not conk out in anyone and so far in people I got to try them, that is so.

Steve Lord