• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"TV Static Cured My ME"

jeffrez

This is all very interesting, thx for the corroboration that it is indeed alpha/theta that is being stimmed and for the added immune information. It makes a lot of sense and could explain a lot, including why I got a sudden & complete remission from adjusting brainwave patterns w/the neurofeedback.

I never thought of it in terms of immune regulation before, only in terms of changed brainwaves, but now it seems likely that the positive effects of the neurofeedback on CFS were actually most likely from the immune system being altered as a secondary result of the brainwave training. I wish I could duplicate that! Would be great to have a larger database of strictly ME/CFS brains, too - possibly we could find some common dysfunctional patterns which, like with stevelord, could be corrected relatively easily w/neurofeedback and help restore a lot of people to health.

Speaking of alpha/theta, I have an audio mp3 of various Bach tunes played over ocean waves, etc. that seems to *really* stimulate alpha/theta in me. It's about an hour long, in two parts (i.e,. you can just do the first half) and very relaxing/enjoyable, esp. if you like Bach! :) If anyone's interested in trying it let me know and I'll upload it to rapidshare. It would be interesting to know especially if you respond to it, stevelord, w/your sensitive immune reactivity. Thx

Wayne

This is all very interesting, thx for the corroboration that it is indeed alpha/theta that is being stimmed and for the added immune information. It makes a lot of sense and could explain a lot, including why I got a sudden & complete remission from adjusting brainwave patterns w/the neurofeedback.

I never thought of it in terms of immune regulation before, only in terms of changed brainwaves, but now it seems likely that the positive effects of the neurofeedback on CFS were actually most likely from the immune system being altered as a secondary result of the brainwave training. I wish I could duplicate that! Would be great to have a larger database of strictly ME/CFS brains, too - possibly we could find some common dysfunctional patterns which, like with stevelord, could be corrected relatively easily w/neurofeedback and help restore a lot of people to health.
Hi Jeffrez,

Your experience of experiencing a sudden and complete remission from adjusting brainwave patterns using neurofeedback strikes me as being extraordinarily remarkable, and reminds me of a post that was made a couple of years ago made by a poster who's no longer a member here. But I saved that post because I found it so remarkable:
Starcycles Post Regarding a 4-Day Remission

I also know this neuro connection is true for me (for pre-virus CFS, maybe not viral CFS) because about a year after the initial crash, I got an EEG neurofeedback amp, and did some neurofeedback. After one of the early sessions, something "clicked," and I had complete and total CFS remission, 100 percent gone, energy back to normal for about 4 days. I was completely stunned. Just smooth, unlimited "normal" energy all day, it was really remarkable. The NF practitioner I was working with didn't have a lot of experience with CFS, and recommended I continue with more training to consolidate the gains, etc. (their model consists usually of the idea of long-term training with small incremental gains), but that whacked something out and I went back into the CFS state. Placebo effect? Maybe. But no matter how I "tested" it, the fatigue was totally gone. And you really can't fake that, even to yourself.

Starcycle's experience reminds me of Dr. Jay Goldstein's work (now retired) with CFS. He would experiment with a large variety of different drugs and try to find one that would almost immediately alleviate most CFS symptoms. He actually had a high degree of success with his approach. Sounded to me at the time like a modulation of some of our brain and/or neurological functions, but like you, after reading Steve's account, I now wonder how much of it might have been due to immune system modulation. I've never wanted to go a drug route like that, especially since it apparently didn't always last a long time. But I did keep in mind that there may be other non-drug ways to produce the same results, and perhaps more permanent. I think Mike Dessin's experience with neural therapy might possibly have had a similar effect.

Steve, thanks much for your detailed account of your highly unusual experience. I'm assuming you are now completely well, having figured out how to keep your immune system modulated correctly. Would that be a correct assumption? Also, have you posted more extensively on other boards? I would be interested in perusing whatever else you have written on your experience. Thanks for taking the time to post here, and I'll look forward to your followups.

Regards, Wayne

Firestormm

Well it's an alternative to suffering the Olympic coverage I suppose. Also a cheap way to solve the healthcare funding crisis. Sounds rather like that neuro-whatsit-computer-game thingy that some seem to find helpful. Anyway, that's a firm 'NO' from me. I thought I'd heard it all but obviously not. Hmm... ME cured by TV static. Great. What an inventive way to ridicule my suffering. If only I'd known. Now who can I blame.... :rolleyes:

Here below is the most recent medical journal article on the cause of CFS, the researchers saying that CFS is caused by a chronically turned on immune system, so that theory is still alive and well, and of course I agree. I will email them, they are in the UK, and see if I can catch their interest in trying what cured me that I will elaborate on in a few minutues. I might add that they speak of elevated autoimmune resposes. I have found that when stimulated my immune system is turned on for 30 seconds, and then rests for 30 seconds. I discussed this with an immunology professor at UCI. Grainger I think was his name. He said that that would be to make sure the immune cells didnt get over heated so to speak, causing an autoimmune reaction.

Hovever as I said i noticed that in each of my episodes of presumed CFS, this 30 second period of rest didnt occur, thus accounting for the reported increased autoimmune activitiy. I have slso noticed and discussed with him that virtually all alternative medicines methods I had tried to stimulate my immunity, witih only a very few exceptions like mimicking the most common fetal hand position , etc, conk out after a short period like an hour or less on the average, and diminish in power during the entire hour. He said that would also be to protect us from an autoimmune reaction being caused by the immunitiy being stimulated but the t-suppressor cells not being able to keep up with regulating them in that extreme state, thus the body shuts down any further immune stimulation until the cells can cool off so to speak. In me I had to wait up to a few days in between sessions of stimulation with most of these methods.

I should add that qi gong, falen gong (sp?), and tai chi and some of the yoga positions would include for the most part putting the hands above the waist, which the fetua always does and which at least some immune stimulation occurs in us now, and thus those methods would work to some degree and not conk out. Howeevr they practitioners dont get the most out of those practices because they dont hold their hands still long enough, which I presume is the more common way a fetus does it, especially in the earlier time in the womb, and holding the hand or hands still is crucial for maximum stimulation when I mimick the fetal hand positions, and they dont always match the more common fetal hand position, up near the chin or clavicle and the closer to that position one puts his hand or hands, the stronger the immune stimulation. So imitating the most common fetal hand position and creating the fetal brainwave state by looking at tv snow both do not conk out no matter how long I do them, and poth provide the highest level of immune stimulation as long as one does them, thus they must be able to achieve that success because they are also stimulating the t-suppressor cells to higher functioning and make them able to regulate our hightly stimulated immunity. ANd that would possibly explain my success in aborting my ten separate presumed CFS episodes with either one of those two methods, about half were aborted with the fetal hand pisition, and half with tv snow, IF coupled with done away from the man made input I have referred to and will now describe. It just depended on which one I used at that time,
Metab Brain Dis. 2012 Jun 21.
A neuro-immune model of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic fatigue syndrome.

Morris G, Maes M.
Source

Tir Na Nog, Pembrey, Llanelli, UK.
Abstract

"This paper proposes a neuro-immune model for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). A wide range of immunological and neurological abnormalities have been reported in people suffering from ME/CFS. They include abnormalities in proinflammatory cytokines, raised production of nuclear factor-κB, mitochondrial dysfunctions, autoimmune responses, autonomic disturbances and brain pathology. Raised levels of oxidative and nitrosative stress (O&NS), together with reduced levels of antioxidants are indicative of an immuno-inflammatory pathology. A number of different pathogens have been reported either as triggering or maintaining factors. Our model proposes that initial infection and immune activation caused by a number of possible pathogens leads to a state of chronic peripheral immune activation driven by activated O&NS pathways that lead to progressive damage of self epitopes even when the initial infection has been cleared. Subsequent activation of autoreactive T cells conspiring with O&NS pathways cause further damage and provoke chronic activation of immuno-inflammatory pathways. The subsequent upregulation of proinflammatory compounds may activate microglia via the vagus nerve. Elevated proinflammatory cytokines together with raised O&NS conspire to produce mitochondrial damage. The subsequent ATP deficit together with inflammation and O&NS are responsible for the landmark symptoms of ME/CFS, including post-exertional malaise. Raised levels of O&NS subsequently cause progressive elevation of autoimmune activity facilitated by molecular mimicry, bystander activation or epitope spreading. These processes provoke central nervous system (CNS) activation in an attempt to restore immune homeostatsis. This model proposes that the antagonistic activities of the CNS response to peripheral inflammation, O&NS and chronic immune activation are responsible for the remitting-relapsing nature of ME/CFS. Leads for future research are suggested based on this neuro-immune model."

Steve Lord

jeffrez

Hi Jeffrez,

Your experience of experiencing a sudden and complete remission from adjusting brainwave patterns using neurofeedback strikes me as being extraordinarily remarkable, and reminds me of a post that was made a couple of years ago made by a poster who's no longer a member here. But I saved that post because I found it so remarkable:

Starcycle's experience reminds me of Dr. Jay Goldstein's work (now retired) with CFS. He would experiment with a large variety of different drugs and try to find one that would almost immediately alleviate most CFS symptoms. He actually had a high degree of success with his approach. Sounded to me at the time like a modulation of some of our brain and/or neurological functions, but like you, after reading Steve's account, I now wonder how much of it might have been due to immune system modulation. I've never wanted to go a drug route like that, especially since it apparently didn't always last a long time. But I did keep in mind that there may be other non-drug ways to produce the same results, and perhaps more permanent. I think Mike Dessin's experience with neural therapy might possibly have had a similar effect.

Steve, thanks much for your detailed account of your highly unusual experience. I'm assuming you are now completely well, having figured out how to keep your immune system modulated correctly. Would that be a correct assumption? Also, have you posted more extensively on other boards? I would be interested in perusing whatever else you have written on your experience. Thanks for taking the time to post here, and I'll look forward to your followups.

Regards, Wayne

Can't believe you remember that, Wayne. I forgot all about that account - and I wrote it! Starcycle was my username on the old forums, way back when. : P

I was never really surprised at Goldstein's claims b/c of my own experience, but like you said, now it is seeming ultimately much more immune mediated than ever before. My own thinking then was too naive to realize the extent of the neuro/immune interplay - I thought it was primarily all neurological mediated, which then had an effect on HPAA function, cell energy metabolism, etc. - but it's starting to become really clear, esp. w/Rituximab results, that fundamentally I guess this is all really neuro-immune, with the benefits of tweaking the brain not coming directly from that necessarily, but from the effect that then has on immune function. No doubt there's a strong neuro-immune connection, we already know that. But starting to think in fact that the connection is so integral that we might as well just see the brain/neurology and the immune system as really parts of the same system. Seems like the ultimate goal is to alter immune function, by whatever means necessary.

So let me get this straight, Jeffrez, you possibly recreated the fetal brainwave state by your bio feedback method, which I believe is the reason looking at tv snow works, and that state has evolved into a trigger for immune stimulation and thriving in the fetus and so existing in us at all ages, , thus asisting or aborting CFS, is that how you would possibly see it?

Steve Lord

Marco all ten of my CFS episodes ,each being a separate one and separate cure in that all symptoms ceases for months or even a year until rekindled anew. each began with me noticing that my immune was all of a sudden turned on to the max without rest, that almost right away made me start to feel hot as if maybe my metablolism was being raised, not hot from any fever like from a virus, a feeling I had never felt before, hot and a bit ill in a new way, then my immune system would start to lose power slowly and the more it lost power the more ill I felt. I hiad read the theory of the moment at that time was that cfs was caused by a chronically turned on immune system and thats what I had. I had hung out a little with some CFS sufferers about ten years earlier when I had chronic virual problems when we all went to the same Doctor in Orange County who was dispensing out of his house a creation of his that stimulated the immune system and they swore that was the only thing that made them even slightly better so I had that info that immune stimulation helped CFS and some of them also told me that they had an aversion to light and I also experienced that, so all those things caused me to conclude I had triggered CFS in each of these episodes. None of them lasted longer than two days, me declining over that period, because after a bit of tinkering i found out that immune stimulation only cured the problem IF I made sure I matched in some respects the conditions under under which man evolved , at the same time as the stimulation thus evidently the t-suppressor cells must be OPTIMALLY functrining due to a "perfect" immune stimulation, that is matching that stimulation we created a million years ago when our immunitiy was being formed or perfected. .

Steve Lord

jeffrez

So let me get this straight, Jeffrez, you possibly recreated the fetal brainwave state by your bio feedback method, which I believe is the reason looking at tv snow works, and that state has evolved into a trigger for immune stimulation and thriving in the fetus and so existing in us at all ages, , thus asisting or aborting CFS, is that how you would possibly see it?

Steve Lord

I'm not sure I ever thought of it in terms of the fetal brainwave state metaphor you use - that idea is unfamiliar to me, at least. Afaik, fetuses have relatively unformed immune systems, and then get a lot of their immunity from antibodies, gamma gobulins and other factors in mother's milk. So I'm not sure how that fits in with this idea of the fetal brainwave/immune state, unless you're saying we need to reboot it totally? Which is perhaps what Ritux does in some ways?

The way I tend to see it is that the brain & immune system ideally are in a state of functional balance regardless of what stage of development we're in. As we get older, that can tend to have deleterious effects on both, of course. But in general, we're designed to have properly functioning neuro-immune systems.

Then for various reasons (infection, adrenal stress/hpaa dysfunction, toxic exposure or other system trauma, etc.) our neuro-immunology gets out of whack and apparently causes the CFS state. Our brains have a tendency to stay locked into patterns as a form of adaptation, ironically, which is why people in comas tend to stay in comas for unpredictable lengths of time. The brain can't shift out of the pattern on its own, and stays locked in the dysfunctional state. Margaret Ayers actually has used neurofeedback to change the patterns and bring people out of comas.

With all the various neuro-immune-hormonal feedback loops, the oftentimes chemical sensitivities, the low energy metabolism, how much more likely for the CFS brain to get locked into a dysfunctional pattern? So what appears to be the case is that the neurofeedback or other interventions (various psychotropic drugs, etc. - which of course also change brainwave patterns, impossible for them not to) can sometimes "rebound" the brain back into a normal pattern.

Don't forget, the brain only has a finite amount of energy available to it at any given time. If 25% energy is being taken up by, say, hibeta waves, in a location where they should be, say, only at 10%, that's 15% of the available energy taken away from frequencies that *should* be more active at that location - alpha, theta, smr, or whatever. Also, because of the dynamic nature of the brain and how it functions, shifting a frequency in one location that's out of whack can actually adjust the brain more globally. And I would argue that's probably in fact the optimal goal in CFS, to reset the whole brain, and I think that's what happened in my case. Which then it's starting to appear more and more likely, shifts the immune system back into proper balance,

So iow, even if you were successful presumably by raising alpha/theta, the reason could be because it was actually a high frequency wave that was predominating when it shouldn't be, and by giving more "power" to alpha/theta, you naturally reduced the hi frequency by shifting the relative balance, power, etc. Things like that are what makes doing the NF so tricky, b/c it can be hard to proceed wondering if you should increase particular frequencies, inhibit other ones, in what locations, etc. With a larger database of specifically CFS brains, it might be easier to pinpoint common patterns in CFS and hopefully then common treatments that would work. But perhaps even w/CFS it would have to remain mostly an individual matter, I don't really have enough experience with it to know.

So that's some of my take on it.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
This is one of the strangest remedies I've ever heard of. I am very skeptical as to its overall longstanding effectiveness, especially with someone who has a serious viral load of pathogens.

I have done biofeedback and other modalities to retrain my brain into deep relaxation, but the effects were not significant at helping reduce the chronic infections and pathogens.

It's very bizarre to think of staring at snow on a tv as an ME treatment... o_O

I understand Dreambirdie, and you arent alone. Look at any forum where I have posted about it since 2005 or about putting your hand in the same position as the fetus, for various medical problems since 2001, or putting cotton or since 2003 non gmo, organic cotton in the ear to simulate the fetus' finger in his ear, all of which do the same thing, call iit if you wish that popular term stimulating chi, which is shorthand for stimulating all of the functions and tissues of the body beneficially, all of which stimulate the immune system to such a high degree if done away from electronics and smoking, tor a coupe of other things, cure a cold or flu in from one to two hours with similar effects on across the board medical problems, look at any forum where I posted that in the last ten years and you will see a trail of skepticism, derision, insults, jokes, and surreal resistance to virtually anyone trying any of those methods. Thats why I was amazed when I read the CFS people were actuall trying the tv snow, unforetunately not with the benefit of all the details that particular tricky disease requires which I am typing out now. Hold your fire, Dream, wait until you read that list and you will REALLY be skeptical. But maybe one person will try it with all the details and see if that cures their CFS as it did nime.

The tv snow in particular recently aborted my neighbors extreme bipolar mania in 3 minutes and she did not pitch into depression as she always had done before , it totally aborted a friends panic attack in 3 minutes in front of my eyes, and I posted both on some boards and you ought to see the insults sent my way. TWo people with bad colds in my apartment complex finally tried holding one hand up near their chin ;ole tje fetis for their colds which were bad enoughto have seen a doctor for them and each independently told me that their colds were gone without a trace in one hour. Migraines are toast in fifteen minutes. . There are forty things in about thirty or forty people that these methods have been tried on at my urging, people I met or know ,with unprecedented results , I can list all the things they cure or make a whole lot better, their healing of injuries , even brain damage is unprecedented, even injuries that have have stopped healing ten years ago. My mother wears organic cotton in hone ear each night and in that way actually regrew the bone which had receded from her plastic implant and thus thus was going to have another operation, and she still doesnt need one after another fifteen years because she uses that method each night or a similar one.

The moderators on these boards are so trigger happy about a third of them decide these methods cant possibly work and delete or lock my threads or even expel me from the forum for having the audacity of posting about them. I wonder if the moderator of Phoenix Rising is already starting to get nervous about it. :D

Steve Lord

Lou

This is one of the strangest remedies I've ever heard of. I am very skeptical as to its overall longstanding effectiveness, especially with someone who has a serious viral load of pathogens.

I have done biofeedback and other modalities to retrain my brain into deep relaxation, but the effects were not significant at helping reduce the chronic infections and pathogens.

It's very bizarre to think of staring at snow on a tv as an ME treatment... o_O

Hi Dreambirdie,

Yeah, you know, but who'd a thought mold, of all things, would cure your deadly bacterial infection before Fleming stumbled across it (a cure) nearly a hundred years ago.

THe reason I have come to believe that people universally fail to cure their CFS is because it is so tricky making sure the immune stim. is perfect , so to speak.This problem also exists in putting my autoimmune symptoms from a stomach and intestine autoimmune disease I have to zero which I am able to do at all times, and I believe all people with any kindi of autoimmune disease can do, similarly,which would abolish autoimmune disease in everyone, and they both require a simiilar regimen to cure or iin the case of autoimmunity, put symptoms to zero, to live like we did in our previous history up to the industrial revolution when man made, unnatural stuff started appearing, which by the way is when autoimmunity started to appear in big numbers, I have read. A fellow from S. Africa posrted tome pre GMO cotton that he had autoimmune ulcerative colitis non stop for 20 years that was ruining his life, needed operation, and literallly overnight from just using the cotton in the ear method (see below how it simulates the fetus finger in the ear), and he took no precautions at all that I am listing her although Im sure he didnt have any electronics constantly radiating at him , and he reported that over night his problem strted to clear up for the first time in 20 years and had become virtually symptomless in a few days.

You may find that to cure CFS or to put your autoimmune disease symptoms to zero you may not need to follow all of these instructions, you can just test them out to see little by little what you can get away with doing I had to do most of them or I didnt get cure of my CFS. or to become symptomless re my autoimmune problem but I have chronically suppressed t suppressor cells acc. to medical tests so maybe have a tougher problem than you do , you may get lucky and not have to do any of these things, just sttimulate your immune sysbem away from electronic radiation in one of these ways for a long enough time.

In all ten cases of me curing my CFS episodes. I always needed to stare at the tv snow or otherwise mimick the fetus hand position for a least an hour without interruption, to cure my episodes of CFS. ,maybe it will take longer for someone who has long standing disease, if I stopped short of that, the immune system wouldnt be completely reregulated and would shortly turn back on full blast all the time again, causing the symptoms to come back withini five or ten minutes,full blast.

I also knew from countless hours of testing nn myself that these fetal mimicking methods were at there strongest if I did the following.:

I found that being too close WITH ANY PART OF MY BODY,EVEN MY FEET, to certain electronics would completelly stop all immune stimulation by any method. Computer equipment, up to 15 feet, tv set up to 4 feet for a 19 inch analogue tv, five feet for a larger one and 17 feet for a flat screened tv set. Modern radios maybe up to five feet cell or mobile phoe up to two or three feet and power lines, the ones on the street, if within ten yards maybe more, will at least suppress immunity, totally prevent stim if as close as five yards. Want to get chronically depressed? LIve within ten feet of a street power line, thats what happened to me. the farther away the better. not the ones to the house, they are ok i dont see how any human being can live being hit by like flat screened or computer radiation all day long and remain not depressed. I certainly cant.

IF iyou live near one of those big power towers, thats going to stop any CFS cure too using these methods, as is the cell phone tower I experienced in Seattle, it prevented me from stimulating my immunity for several blocks around it. Take you your watch off and even your rings, hopefully you can get them off, for an interesting reason. The pressure of a ring against our ifingers mimicks the fetus holding his umbilical cord. IF you place YOUR OWN thumb or finger from one hand into the slot between your fingers of the other hand, or ESPECIALLY between your thumb and forefinger against the web, ,that provides a lot of immune stimulation of stimulation similar to but not as good as mimicking other certain fetal behaviors, such as putting your hand up near your chin or putting your thumb in your mouth (thumb sucking0 or putting your forefinger in your ear and touching the inside wall , they all cause an almost identical level of immune stimulatin that does not conk out. BUt when one puts any object in those places (except a piece of an organic cotton ball, about the size of a small marble for example in the ear, to simulate your finger, which works because it is made up of the same glucose strands that are found in our body, ) like a ring or other metal objectr it doesnt fool the body into thinking its an umbilical cord or your finger or your thumb,and the body balks and even a slight immune suppression occurs. Thus also nothing should be put in the ear like an earplug or hearing aid, etc while trying to cure. CFS

Ok, youre not going to believe this one but wearing a cross or even being too close to a large cross, after five minutes causes a slight immune suppression and totally eliminates immune stimulation. I believe the reason that is so is because the crossed pattern somehow focuses cosmic rays which actually in their normal state stimulate our immunity all the time to some degree, but somehow the crossed pattern focuses those rays in such a way that the body says, "whats this shit, i am not familiar with this " and that lack of familiaritiy , as is always the case with our bodies and immune stimulation, causes evidently the t suppressor cells not to do their thing as well, leading to shut down of any immune stim. I know this cross thing is very arcane and bizare, and hard to believe so just know that when I lay a cross on me or am near a bog one, there is no imm. stim from other methods. I think I remember a pyramid shape causes the same problem as a cross.

Ok are you starting to see why I dont include all this when I first posted on ABC Homeopathy? Ok think of everything else, other than manmade electronics, that you are around that were not there a million years ago when we were evolveing your immune system .or even a hundred years ago. SO bear with me please. I didnt make the rules , so to speak I just observed them. As described to me by a physics professor at Stanford, cosmic rays , protons from the sun and stars hit our earth's atmosphere , and become mostly electrons which then collide with the atoms of every object on earth, which are thereby converted to gamma rays which are then emitted in the specific wavelength each atom emits themwith , and hit us and affects us if we are close enough to the objectusually like a half inch or so. Thus what you are wearing is relevant in that our immune system is suppressed to some degree by wearing manmade material rather than natural, because the body evidently is not familiar with the gamma ray pattern of an unnatural manmade material . The farther away from natural the material is the more the immune suppression. Nylon is the worst,and a professor said it is the farthest from naural of all clothing material, acryllic is the second worst. I am hoping that the accryllic fillings some people have or other unnatural materials in the mouth that people have, dont interfere, It is possible that after awhile of being next to the same unnatural material the body no longer balks, but iI dont know. I have very strong telekinetic abiilitiy and can by simple intent block any form of radiaition from affecting me. So if I buy a nylon shirt for example or sleep on a nylon mattress, I can just say "I am blocking the readiaion from this "blank", shirt, mattress, etc whatever. Sometimes I had to say it on two occasions, like first before I touch the shirt and then put it on to let the body see the pattern of gamma rays, and then I take it off so the body can adjust to that pattern and say it again and thats it for life, no more problem with that item, or I can even block the radiation from any outside source that enters my apartment like a power line, or the neighbors flat screened tv set, by saying "I am blocking the radiation from any MANMADE source that is entering my apartment." , a couple of times. EVen polyester will slightly suppress immunity. This problem may not be as bad in anothre person as in me because when I put on a shirt it is right next to a site in me of autoimmune sidease, my stomach and intentine. ALso GMO cotton suppresses our Imm sys. , genetically modified cotton, which contains a fish gene and the body balks. THus during the time of trying to cure CFS one MAY either have to be naked, or would have to be wearing all organic cotton or wearing cotton manufactured before 2003, which is when gmo cotton started coming on the market, or maybe some foreign countries still dont use gmo cotton.

A few beds I sat or lay on nailed me, I assume from nylon, a piece of foam rubber is ok, or a wooden chair or a one of those plastic white lawn chairs are ok, just try different ones, a toilet seat is ok, but just experiment and see what you can get away with as far as these things, as i said maybe some can cure without such extreme avoidance of man made things.

Man made cosmetics, deoderants etc also suppress immunity and should be avoided for any test.

Also I needed to have some food in me, better to have a full meal, it failed several times on an empty stomach. This is a problem because I do know that there are many foods that derange my/our immune system like milk, microwaved food, detached protein powder, being the worst ,But rather than list them all , its easiest to just say for your test of this just eat brown rice and beans or brown rice and lentils, , some onions for flavoring is ok , any vegetable,except soy garbanzo beans or corn (the latter now is almost all genetically modified, in fact make everything organic just in case something else is genetically modified, or fruit is ok and make the last bite the brown rice or beans. That will suffice rather than discuss the whole thing. Some flax oil would be good too for some omega 3.. No added oils at all or other seasoning other than salt and pepper, soybeans or its oil for example stops the immune system from being fully stimulated for six hours. IF all people need is an hour or two of treatment like i did, then following this for one meal wont be too hard.

I should also add that dont test this within an hour and 15 minutes after being asleep, even for a nap., it usually took me only lfifteen minutes after awakening to be able to fully stimulate my immune system but now probably due to an increase of this factor in my blood I posted about , I need an hour and 15 minutes to be able to do so fully .

I would rather people try the fetal hand position first, it is more natural than the tv snow even though not as powerful, and I dont know if there is any possibility of anything going wrong by using an unnatural way to stimulate the immunity, and also with the fetal hand positon, it can be done anywhere, sitting on a park bench or in your car with the moter off because you dont want the radio orother computer chip radiation hitting you, away from any power line, which would also remove the threat of some neighbor in an adjoining apartnent having their flat screened tv on which is a menace. I found out the hard way when a neighbor bought a flat screened tv unbeknownst to me and all of a sudden all my methods stopped working and a cold I got ate me up until I figured it out and blocked that radiation. by intent as I discussed above. Unfortunately I doubt if many people can duplicate that bloding by intent , it probably takes some kind of innate telekinetic ability, I dont know though. and so make sure you test this when the adjoining neighborss have their flat screened tv off, remember it nails me up to 17 feet. IF you live in a house of course you are ok.

WEll I hope at least one person will play with this to see what they have to do to cure their CFS but at least I am posting in a group that is highly motivaed, CFS is an utter bitch, and willing to experiment. IF I forgot anything I will follow up but I thik that covers al the manmade input that might make this not work.

Steve Lord

PS to mimic the most common fetal hand positin simply place your hand up near your chin, you can rest your elbow on something if that makes it easier , hold the hand and arm reasonably still, hold nothing in your hand and one hand is fine. , you dont need to hold both that way. Like you would when holding a microphone. IF you want to lie down its not quite as effective but you can rest your hand on your upper chest but curl your fingers to prevent your whole flat palm from resting on your chest, rather you want the heal of your palm and the backs of your fingers to do so.

Steve Lord

"Lou posts
Hi Dreambirdie,

Yeah, you know, but who'd a thought mold, of all things, would cure your deadly bacterial infection before Fleming stumbled across it (a cure) nearly a hundred years ago."

Thats the spirit Lou, man thats music to my ears, boy is the culture different on this website, I guess thats why Prickles posted here.

Steve Lord

jeffrez

Not sure why anyone would doubt that changing brainwaves in any manner, whether through drugs, binaurals, entrainment, neurofeedback, or even watching alpha/theta snow is going to have some effect on the organism. Flashing bright lights can induce seizures in susceptible people, is that odd, too?

Cell phones near the head are now strongly suspected of causing brain cancer. Is it really that much more of a stretch to consider that power lines, microwave ovens, high intensity computer screens, tv screens, and other electronic products could be damaging our health and immune systems?

Doesn't seem right that a thread on these topics would be deleted, and I hope this one isn't. Watching tv snow will probably have more of an effect on most people here than most vitamins or other questionable supplements many of us take. I think these ideas are very worthy of consideration.

Rand56

PS, I should add before I go on that the analogue tv set snow or static or a non digital radio, is the only white noise, as I understand it from the intenet, , that is official, random, all frequency white noise, and thus I have found from trying the other forms of white noise that the tvs of the last seven or so years, the digital ones, computer reproductions of static, fans, waterfalls and probably even white noise generators dont stimulate my immune system. Ive tried them all except a generator, but arent those digital too or waterfalls etc, and thus would not work to stimulate my immunity either?

Steve Lord

hi Steve

Since most of us no doubt have digital TV's, is it ok to look at snow from a digital TV that is being broadcast over an "analog" channel, ie, the lower channels? If so, I experimented with it yesterday for approx. 6 minutes. I was not feeling tired when I started but about 4 minutes into it my eyes got real heavy and I felt like I wanted to go to sleep..even though I didn't allow myself to. Would this be a normal reaction? After I stopped looking at the snow I was back to feeling more awake. If it really doesn't work over an analog channel from a digital TV then atleast I could stare at snow if for some reason I am having trouble going to sleep some night.

Rand I tested snow on the internet, which would have been digital and it didnt have the same effect as analogue tv snow, so Im inclined to say no to your question. I had heard some digital tvs can get snow, but unless I could test it I would guess it wouldnt stim immunitiyi either. But what I dont get is how a digital tv could have analogue channels as you said. How do you know that it can?. I know almost nothing about electronics though. I can tell you I couldnt sleep the other night for hours until I looked at my analogue tv snow for ten minutes,until felt sleepy enough, and turned it off and was asleep in one minute. Theta does make us sleepy because that is the state you are in as you drift off to sleep. It also causes you to release melatonin, the sleep inducing chemical. I have read. But please see my long article above and right after it my post that begins with PS, and those two describe how I was also able to cure some of my episodes of CFS by holding my hand in the same position as the fetus most commonly does in the womb, that method stim immunity so strongly too tha a cold is cured in close to an hour if away from electronic radiation and dont smoke. Take your watch and rings off too for any infection cure.

Steve Lord

Rand56

Rand I tested snow on the internet, which would have been digital and it didnt have the same effect as analogue tv snow, so Im inclined to say no to your question. I had heard some digital tvs can get snow, but unless I could test it I would guess it wouldnt stim immunitiyi either. But what I dont get is how a digital tv could have analogue channels as you said. How do you know that it can?. I know almost nothing about electronics though. I can tell you I couldnt sleep the other night for hours until I looked at my analogue tv snow for ten minutes,until felt sleepy enough, and turned it off and was asleep in one minute. Theta does make us sleepy because that is the state you are in as you drift off to sleep. It also causes you to release melatonin, the sleep inducing chemical. I have read. But please see my long article above and right after it my post that begins with PS, and those two describe how I was also able to cure some of my episodes of CFS by holding my hand in the same position as the fetus most commonly does in the womb, that method stim immunity so strongly too tha a cold is cured in close to an hour if away from electronic radiation and dont smoke. Take your watch and rings off too for any infection cure.

Steve Lord

hi Steve

I don't know enough about electronics either but I always understood, and I could be wrong, that the lower channels are broadcast on an analog signal and the higher channels are digital and that is why one needs a settop box to get them. My flat screen TV does "not" have a settop box on it. When I change my channels it will show the channel plus it also says "analog". Any channel 79 and under says analog but that might differ with different cable companies, I don't know. Now I guess it's possible even though those channels are broadcast via analog, that since I have a digital tv that it's automatically converted to a digital signal, and I could be wrong, but I only thought a settop box could do that? Maybe someone that knows more about this could weigh in. In any event, I must have been getting some theta, cause like I said, I did end up feeling sleepy while watching the snow.