• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Turning on CNS healing for only the second time

Freddd

I FELT THE CARPET TEXTURE WITH THE SOLES OF MY FEET.

For the first time since the glutathine (precursor) disaster several years ago and for the second time in 18 years I feel the texture of the carpeting under my feet starting Friday morning getting out of bed. Those who don't understand this have no idea. I am regaining the feeling and "whereness" of my feet; muscles and skin. It hurts and burns and tingles painfully and is headed in the right direction, towards feeling. I have only succeeded once before at starting a CNS healing cycle. When that crashed with the glutathione (precursor) trial, it's never started up since.

I will do everything in my power to keep this going. If it is like the first time, about 75% of the healing will come over the first year at a decreasing rate, month by month until it turns off. Right now each
increment of change is noticable in 3-5 days, like when it started the first time.

This is the most difficult layer of healing to get started and keep going in my experience.

Idie

I FELT THE CARPET TEXTURE WITH THE SOLES OF MY FEET.

For the first time since the glutathine (precursor) disaster several years ago and for the second time in 18 years I feel the texture of the carpeting under my feet starting Friday morning getting out of bed. Those who don't understand this have no idea. I am regaining the feeling and "whereness" of my feet; muscles and skin. It hurts and burns and tingles painfully and is headed in the right direction, towards feeling. I have only succeeded once before at starting a CNS healing cycle. When that crashed with the glutathione (precursor) trial, it's never started up since.

Dear Fredd,

What do you attribute this CNS healing too?
I will do everything in my power to keep this going. If it is like the first time, about 75% of the healing will come over the first year at a decreasing rate, month by month until it turns off. Right now each
increment of change is noticable in 3-5 days, like when it started the first time.

This is the most difficult layer of healing to get started and keep going in my experience.

Freddd

What do you attribute this CNS healing too?

Hi Idie,

It got turned off at the time of the glutathione precursor trial, and it turned off hard. I lost most of the previous 2 years gains in the SACD. My feet went quite numb again except where they hurt. Then they drifted a bit better over the following couple of years until the Jarrow MeCbl went no good and I had the worst "pure" MeCbl crash since starting it. SInce then I have started over and retitrated on the Enzymatic, after getting a 3.33mg of Anabol AdoCbl daily instead of each couple of weeks for the mitochondria only. I found that CNS healing turned on with 40-45mg/day of the Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion. Also, I retitrated the SAM-E to 800mcg and for the first time in 9 years had a response beyond 400mcg and on last 7 years, beyond 200mcg. Further I found a small edge in absorbtion without potassium and/or Vit C at the same time as the Metafolin. All those things put together has put me into CNS healing turned on, for the second time only includng my feet. I had a separate wave of peripheral neuropathy healing 9 years ago and those have never changed since they healed. The CNS has never completed. It was aborted by the glutathione (precursors) which I tried becasue it seemed like a possible missing key.

I would like to know exactly what started it. Basically I kept gpoing after each barely perceptable change, such as the seemingly small change with the Anabol changover both qualitatively AND taking it daily which took time to see. Going back to ONLY the ENZY which I know works. It caused a degree of startup after the Jarrow and injections were stopped. I re-established the benchmark of CNS effectiveness startup which preceded healing startup. So I found several small seeming changes that collectively are much greater than their mere sums. It's a delicate balance as far as I can tell.

Hi Idie,

It got turned off at the time of the glutathione precursor trial, and it turned off hard. I lost most of the previous 2 years gains in the SACD. My feet went quite numb again except where they hurt. Then they drifted a bit better over the following couple of years until the Jarrow MeCbl went no good and I had the worst "pure" MeCbl crash since starting it. SInce then I have started over and retitrated on the Enzymatic, after getting a 3.33mg of Anabol AdoCbl daily instead of each couple of weeks for the mitochondria only. I found that CNS healing turned on with 40-45mg/day of the Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion. Also, I retitrated the SAM-E to 800mcg and for the first time in 9 years had a response beyond 400mcg and on last 7 years, beyond 200mcg. Further I found a small edge in absorbtion without potassium and/or Vit C at the same time as the Metafolin. All those things put together has put me into CNS healing turned on, for the second time only includng my feet. I had a separate wave of peripheral neuropathy healing 9 years ago and those have never changed since they healed. The CNS has never completed. It was aborted by the glutathione (precursors) which I tried becasue it seemed like a possible missing key.

I would like to know exactly what started it. Basically I kept gpoing after each barely perceptable change, such as the seemingly small change with the Anabol changover both qualitatively AND taking it daily which took time to see. Going back to ONLY the ENZY which I know works. It caused a degree of startup after the Jarrow and injections were stopped. I re-established the benchmark of CNS effectiveness startup which preceded healing startup. So I found several small seeming changes that collectively are much greater than their mere sums. It's a delicate balance as far as I can tell.
Hi Fred,
That is fantastic news. I'd be really interested in seeing a detailed break down of your current supplements and how you schedule them, if you could take the time to post it. I know what works is different for all of us and changes constantly, but some of the things you say might be applicable.

I find it interesting that the enzy caused a degree of start up only after stopping the Jarrow and the injections. I'm starting to wonder if the same wouldn't be true for me. My greatest sense of brightening came during those few days taking 2 enzy an hour and no injections. I haven't been able to replicate the good effects on the injections and enzy togeher. Somehow the degraded MB12 must block the bioactive forms.

I'm amazed you can tolerate 40 to 45 mg a day of enzy on a constant basis. That translates into 2.5 Enz per hour over a 16 hour period. I got mouth sores with that kind of constant oral contact. How do you deal with that?

Anyhow, thanks for posting your successes. There is lots for all of us to learn from in your continually advancing discoveries.
Blessings
Linda

Idie

Hi Idie,

Dear Fredd----It seems as if the daly Anabol and Enzymatic might be what made a difference for you. When I take the deadlock quartet all within an hour, I have noticeable (rather uncomfortable) feeling that is hard to describe about 6 hours later. Short of breath, etc.

I take my injection and put 3 enzymatic sublinguals under my tongue. Adding the sublinguals at the same time as the injection seems to make a difference.

How amazing is that---you can feel the carpet! I hope you can keep it going and

Freddd

Hi Fred,
That is fantastic news. I'd be really interested in seeing a detailed break down of your current supplements and how you schedule them, if you could take the time to post it. I know what works is different for all of us and changes constantly, but some of the things you say might be applicable.

I find it interesting that the enzy caused a degree of start up only after stopping the Jarrow and the injections. I'm starting to wonder if the same wouldn't be true for me. My greatest sense of brightening came during those few days taking 2 enzy an hour and no injections. I haven't been able to replicate the good effects on the injections and enzy togeher. Somehow the degraded MB12 must block the bioactive forms.

I'm amazed you can tolerate 40 to 45 mg a day of enzy on a constant basis. That translates into 2.5 Enz per hour over a 16 hour period. I got mouth sores with that kind of constant oral contact. How do you deal with that?

Anyhow, thanks for posting your successes. There is lots for all of us to learn from in your continually advancing discoveries.
Blessings
Linda

Hi Linda,

I find it interesting that the enzy caused a degree of start up only after stopping the Jarrow and the injections.

And also only after stopping the Kirkland I had been trialing, seeing if I could find an inexpensive 5mg 5 star to replace the formerly 5 star Jarrow. No such luck.

I haven't been able to replicate the good effects on the injections and enzy togeher. Somehow the degraded MB12 must block the bioactive forms.

I think so to. I tested that out and more of the less than 5 star MeCbl only decreased the effectiveness of the ENZY in every case. I was hoping I could overcome that by higher diffusion gradient into the CNS. No such good fortune.

Also perhaps the greater amount of SAM-e helped make a difference.

I take it in 4 to 5 doses spread across a 14 hours but occupying perhaps \10 hours. Those breaks make a difference. Also after some days they became less irritating.

Freddd

Dear Fredd----It seems as if the daly Anabol and Enzymatic might be what made a difference for you. When I take the deadlock quartet all within an hour, I have noticeable (rather uncomfortable) feeling that is hard to describe about 6 hours later. Short of breath, etc.

I take my injection and put 3 enzymatic sublinguals under my tongue. Adding the sublinguals at the same time as the injection seems to make a difference.

How amazing is that---you can feel the carpet! I hope you can keep it going and

Hi Idie,

I took some of my own advice, I went back to the basics and retitrated with what I know works and getting rid of anything that might hamper the active items and that made a difference .

Hi Linda,

I take it in 4 to 5 doses spread across a 14 hours but occupying perhaps \10 hours. Those breaks make a difference. Also after some days they became less irritating.
Hi Fred,

Let me make sure I have this right. Does this mean you are taking about 10 Enz per dose at approximately 3 1/4 hour intervals for 4 doses? I'm getting so specific about this because I'm planning to do a trial with breaks in between doses as you describe.

Thanks much
Linda

Freddd

Hi Fred,

Let me make sure I have this right. Does this mean you are taking about 10 Enz per dose at approximately 3 1/4 hour intervals for 4 doses? I'm getting so specific about this because I'm planning to do a trial with breaks in between doses as you describe.

Thanks much
Linda

Hi Linda,

Yes. I just couldn't manage the "all the time' routine. I have experimented with basically 5 at a time and 10 at a time and found the 10 at a time more doable. The last of the cellulose residue lasts about 3 hours but the neutral paste that remains after the flavor is all out isn't irritating. I also have paid more attention and find I do put pressure on them through my lips rubbing the paste around and exposing fresher stuff to the skin over as broad an area I can. I put the 2.5-3.33 mg of Anabol between my lower lip and gum about 20 minutes before the first 10mg upper lip dose so there is some of then AdoCbl in place for the CNS push.

cph13

Freddd, dead computer has put me so far behind for 1 1/2 weeks of PR.

:rofl: I am thrilled for you. I know how happy you can be. I'm trying to get my 4 weeks in Jan. back and can't. I know about the SAM e. I increased mine when I had this REVELATION. I now know what "brightness" means. I can't seem to get it back.
I will!
As did you.......HAPPY HEALING, Freddd and
HUGS

Freddd

Freddd, dead computer has put me so far behind for 1 1/2 weeks of PR.

:rofl: I am thrilled for you. I know how happy you can be. I'm trying to get my 4 weeks in Jan. back and can't. I know about the SAM e. I increased mine when I had this REVELATION. I now know what "brightness" means. I can't seem to get it back.
I will!
As did you.......HAPPY HEALING, Freddd and
HUGS

Hi Cph,

It's good to have had the revelation. One of the things I have found is that a lot of things serve a purpose for a while, possibly while one set of things or another is healing and then needs to be changed. One of the things I have done is periodically stop various things, observe the changes and re titrate. Right now I am wondering if I needed more SAM-e because I discontinued the TMG about a year ago as it didn't seem to be doing much.

Getting rid of things, a stripping down can be very informative. At least some folks have found that a selection of herbs had become a problem and was holding back healing for unknown reasons. One possibility that has to be considered with herbs, especially bulky doses, is that largely they are folate containing greens and may be indirectly causing the problem because of veggie folate intolerance. I have used the re-titrate from basics more than once to find my way CURRENTLY. Just like doing an elimination diet, doing a supplement elimination can be very informative. Good health and good healing to you.

cph13

Hi Cph,

It's good to have had the revelation. One of the things I have found is that a lot of things serve a purpose for a while, possibly while one set of things or another is healing and then needs to be changed. One of the things I have done is periodically stop various things, observe the changes and re titrate. Right now I am wondering if I needed more SAM-e because I discontinued the TMG about a year ago as it didn't seem to be doing much.

Getting rid of things, a stripping down can be very informative. At least some folks have found that a selection of herbs had become a problem and was holding back healing for unknown reasons. One possibility that has to be considered with herbs, especially bulky doses, is that largely they are folate containing greens and may be indirectly causing the problem because of veggie folate intolerance. I have used the re-titrate from basics more than once to find my way CURRENTLY. Just like doing an elimination diet, doing a supplement elimination can be very informative. Good health and good healing to you.
Oh, how I know that on/off. Upping and lowering. At one point in time I was up to 1600 Same 4X400mg. I have not added TMG yet. I was thinking of lowering Same to 1X400 or should I throw in TMG and if so ....how much? I have a diatribe for you but I have to update it. Till I can get to it; please, lets see if we can deal with some issues here.
I am now on all co factors except TMG and the following:

3mg enz b12 1-3xs a day
1 pill of dibencozide 8.6mg divded 2 doses
1 bcomplex w/metafolin and IT thorne (just switched from pure encapsulates and found wonderful motility with thorne)
1600 Folate source naturals+ 400mcg incl. what is in bcomplex =2,000 folate
Never needed potas. till I went to 3 and just felt a little twinge (popped 2 immediately) last nite. If I don't need potas. does that mean I am not healing properly or.???????.....
bloodwork was 3.5 so I was taking 1-99mg upted it 2 –two yesterday.

Still recovering from the flu/THRUSH----swollen sore tongue. What can I do for that?

BTW, I woke up with tinnitus almost gone this morning. Busy buzzing now (at 2mg of enzy and ½ aden b12)
My sleep has improved to where some nites I only need 3/4 of Klonazepam. Otherwise I add 1-100 5htp, benadryl, or trazadone 50mg. I mix it up for safetly. FREDDD, I AM READY TO GIVE UP MY CRUTCH the big "K" klonazepam, ALMOST

FYI, I've had fading vision issues for maybe 1 hour every so often.
I feel the need for more b12 after about 4 hours.
I was active yesterday and felt the NEED to go to bed. NEVER, have I felt that EVER.

I am ready to share my experiences with the group b’cause now I feel I have something to share. I will do so in a detailed blog.
BTW, I started famvir/generic (name??) I have had NO side effect whatsoever. My ques. On that is do I need milk thistle.

Freddd, your continued assistance, knowledge and caring is greatly appreciated. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR “HAPPY FEET”
Hugs