1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Turbana Contest--$25K Prize Based on Daily Vote!

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by frenchtulip, Jul 18, 2014.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    1118 votes.

GG

frenchtulip likes this.
  2. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Bonus Week - Aug. 4th at noon ET to Aug. 8th at noon ET.
    For those on FACEBOOK: Please 'Like' and 'Share' PANDORA Org's photo. https://www.facebook.com/TurbanaGoo...2784076756876/705466066155338/?type=3&theater We are in the top 5 and can win bonus points during the bonus round beginning at noon ET today Aug. 4th. For those on TWITTER: Turbana will send a tweet to PANDORA Org. Please 'Favorite' and 'Retweet.' We will get a vote every time Turbana's tweet is 'Retweeted' or 'Favorited" beginning at noon today ET. https://twitter.com/_Turbana/status/496324735962058752 Thanks very much for your help!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    How did this go? Last I knew we were in 4th place.

GG

Little Bluestem likes this.
  4. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

KEEN New York has been announced as the winner of the $25,000 prize. Thanks to everyone who voted and supported PANDORA, Inc.! They came in about 4th or 5th out of approximately 84 entries--an amazing effort against larger organizations!!! Your help in the contest is much appreciated!

Little Bluestem likes this.
  5. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Being that high in the ranking likely made more people aware of PANDORA and ME. :thumbsup:

See more popular forum discussions.