• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Turbana Contest--$25K Prize Based on Daily Vote!

frenchtulip

Turbana is giving a prize of $25,000 based on a daily vote to a "community-based" nonprofit. Voting ends Aug. 11, 2014. http://tinyurl.com/turbana25k "When the Contest is over, Turbana will work with the winning organization to support the cause of the organization’s choice. The $25,000 will go toward a program that Turbana and the winning organization will craft together, and that will benefit the community." The contest started July 1, so we would need to jump in fast. The top vote-getter thus far has over 300 votes.

To nominate or vote, please go to www.Win25kforYourCause.com (the Contest Site) and follow instructions. Be sure to 'Like' the page.

Must have Facebook account to nominate or vote.

Last edited:

frenchtulip

Great news! One of our groups has submitted an entry and is waiting for it to get approved and posted. We will let you know as soon as it is posted.

frenchtulip

Must have Facebook account. PANDORA has been approved and listed in the Turbana contest to compete for $25,000. Please vote at: #25kForYourCause www.Win25kForYourCause.com We are currently on page 3 and hopefully will move up to page 1 fast. Please vote DAILY and share on your FB page and in ME groups, where permitted. Thanks so much for your help! Ends Aug. 11th. ~ There is a special BONUS event tomorrow Wed. July 23rd. We are permitted to vote once every 25 minutes for 25 hours. It starts at noon (appears to be ET). Please see: #25kForYourCause www.Win25kForYourCause.com After the bonus event ends on July 24, it will be back to one vote daily.

Last edited:

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
This voting every 25 minutes for 25 hours is a great opportunity to move PANDORA ahead in the voting. Sitting at a computer and voting is one thing that many persons with ME can do.

I have taken the liberty of posting about it in the community lounge.

frenchtulip

Voting blitz to help Pandora win $25K begins in about an hour--noon ET! We may vote every 25 min. for 25 hrs.! Please vote and spread the word. Pandora plans to use the money on a new program. They have ideas about a meal-delivery program and home health care for those severely ill with ME. Thank you very much for your help! www.Win25kForYourCause.com

frenchtulip

PANDORA has moved up to 8th place with 232 votes! Thanks to everyone who has been voting! Please keep voting every 25 min. and keep PANDORA moving up.

frenchtulip

Special News! We now see that international votes are being accepted. Please vote to help PANDORA from any country. Thanks!

frenchtulip

Thanks to the great voters, PANDORA Org is now in the top 5! International votes count, too. Please vote DAILY and ask your friends in U.S. and in other countries to vote. 18 days left to hit No. !! Thanks for all your help!