Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Trying to find Seeking Health Hydroxo B12/Folinic Acid that is out of stock!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Gingergrrl, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I finally found a B-12 supplement that works perfectly, I am not allergic to the fillers/flavors, and has no side effects (which only took me about 3 yrs!) but now when I want to re-order it, it is out of stock!

It is made by "Seeking Health" and is Hydroxo B-12 (1000 mcg) and Folinic Acid (800 mcg) in a lozenge form. The one I had contained 60 lozenges per bottle (but this part does not matter to me). I take it every day and still have quite a few left but was planning ahead.

It is "out of stock" on the Seeking Health website and the only bottle left on Amazon is $105 which is insane and I am not paying!

Does anyone know when this product will become available again or where I can buy it? (I don't tolerate the Methyl versions of B-12 or Folate and this product was perfect and like every product that is perfect, it becomes discontinued or out of stock shortly after I find it :mad::mad::mad:).

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info on how to find this product! :hug:

Jennifer J likes this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I wanted to post that I was able to find the supplement above so in case anyone was looking for it, I was able to find it and order it. I'm going to keep this thread for the future in case anyone else is looking for this particular supplement, please send me a PM and I will tell you how I found it. Otherwise, just ignore this thread! :D

Jennifer J likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.