• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trustworthy websites to buy supplements from?

Alesh

I like this one:

http://purebulk.com/

It's interesting what they sell and at what prices. If I were totally without money I would think about buying 0.5 kg
of DL-Phenylalanine from them at $51 and manufacturing pure methamphetamine from it. :D

Athene

ihateticks.me
KIRKMAN LABS PRODUCT RECALL

I just wanted to warn anyone who doesn't know, that Kirkman Labs is doing a recall on a number of products contaminated with antimony (a toxic heavy metal).

For the list of products and more info go to the website
www.kirkmanlabs.com

lululowry

I use iherb and have always been pleased. Also would caution anyone using fish oil to make sure to get pharmaceutical grade in order to avoid heavy metals! We sure don't need any more contamination than we already have!

wciarci

Wenderella
I buy all of my supplements from prohealth. They are very high quality. California, if I remember correctly, requires a lot of quality control from their supplement companies to lower the risk of contamination. I would never buy supplements imported from China. Rich Carson the founder of prohealth has CFS/ME. 10% of profits are donated to research. They have yearly sales so that is when I buy. Very quick and organized group, I've never had a back order on anything. I am looking into buying the Yasko protocol supplements however, when my current batch is done. Hope this helps.

Wendy

Rita

I always buy from revital.co uk. They have a lot of products.
In UK is also interesting and cheap the myprotein web.