1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Trouble Drinking enough water with antivirals

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by minkeygirl, Nov 30, 2013.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Is Jim Jones alive and well on PR?

Left Coast
    What i said was, "if I drank a liter of water before I went to bed I'd be up all night!" which was in response to SOC saying she drank a liter before she went to bed.

It was not a statement that I was up all night peeing.

And it still doesn't mean that does not mean I have some undiagnosed disease.
  2. CBS

CBS Senior Member

Western US
    You said"
    She was trying to help and she does have a clue. So just accept the attempt of someone else to reach out and help with grace.

Don't make me get out my lazer! Damned cats!
  3. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    Geez. :rolleyes: Lighten up. I did not diagnose you. I suggested that if you are peeing a lot you should probably be checked for DI. And DI is not a "crazy disease" any more than ME/CFS is.

Not everyone pees shortly after drinking 750ml of water. Some do, some don't. Not everyone is the same. Bedtime fluids are recommended for some people with low blood volume, so clearly there are people for whom it works. I am one of them, but I don't claim everything that works (or doesn't) for me works (or doesn't) for everyone else.

I'll tell you what -- I'll never respond to anything you post from here on out. That way I'll never offend your delicate sensibilities again. :rolleyes:
  4. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    If you are peeing shortly after you drink, you could have low electrolytes in which case drinking water makes it worse. You could try drinking an electrolyte solution and see if that is easier to drink.
    vli and SickOfSickness like this.

See more popular forum discussions.