• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trivedi Miracles

JanisB

Miracles do Happen. That was the title of the introductory talk I heard in Columbus on a fateful Friday night. The date was April 30. I had been relapsing for a month and was filled with fear.

Fast forward to June 13, today. I have received 4 individual blessings and 8 - 10 group blessings from Mr. Trivedi. His powers are documented by scientists at TrivediFoundation.org I am so excited by my results, and the possibility that others with ME-CFS could get similar results, that I talked to the research director about it. "He is very likely to be interested in such a study," the director responded.

And so, I am asking all 2000 + forum readers, would you be interested in participating in a study?

If the answer is yes, go to my blog Search for the Cure: Blessed Healing . Scroll down to the end. Put your information in the comments section.

I want to keep all possible interest in one place to be sure I can get 50 participants before proceeding. So please don't private e-mail me about this. I'll be out of town for the next four days.

PS, if you're a suspicious, skeptical type, read through my blog from the beginning of 2009. And read the research link on the Trivedi Foundation website.