Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

#TRIPLETUESDAYOMF -TRIPLE YOUR IMPACT FOR A CURE!!!

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Ben H, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    Thanks so much @jstash , for thinking of OMF and raising that amount, thats fantastic! Please thank your friends too, though I'm sure you already have.

As @jstash said, its the latter. Be great if it was a permanent thing though!

B

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. jstash

jstash Senior Member

I have thanked them, just now actually. Handy thing actually - Facebook automatically puts your fundraiser in people's feeds, and also reminds them again if it's your birthday. Worth knowing for those of us who don't have the energy to go round publicising etc. Of course FB takes a small percentage of donations, but otherwise I found the whole thing really easy to set up.

Joh and Ben H like this.
  3. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    The final amount is in guys:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you to each and every person from around the world who donated to support our Triple Giving Tuesday/Giving Tuesday campaign. With your generous support, to date, we have raised a record-breaking $457,536!

The funds raised for Triple Giving Tuesday will be used to help accelerate research to find answers. We are expanding research and will be sharing exciting new developments in the coming weeks.
    Thank you for sharing hope with patients around the world and being our partner in finding a cure!

With hope for all,

[​IMG]
    Linda Tannenbaum
    CEO/President

$457,536!

An incredible result! Thank you so so much for all your support. Will keep you updated on what project(s) this will help fund :)

B

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Cinders66, AdamS, CJB and 14 others like this.
  4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    That is really great news and an incredible result for this campaign!

Joh and AdamS like this.
  5. nryanh94

nryanh94

How exciting we talking here, Ben?

See more popular forum discussions.