1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Treatment outcome in adults with CFS: a prospectiv​e study in England based on the CFS/ME NOD

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Dolphin, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Call me cynical but I wonder whether perhaps they posted a correction note because it allowed them claim better results. I quite often point out errors to authors but only rarely are corrections published.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Valentijn, Bob, Sean and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    Indeed. I don't recall other authors or journals publishing corrections so freely, even when blatant errors are highlighted by the public.
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

A little OT, but I just stumbled upon this thread and it reminded me of White and Barts saying that these results (though not the paper) showed that their service gained the best results in the UK. How bad must some of the other GET centres have been then? If they're able to use claims about being the best to promote themselves, patients should also be allowed to know which services were the worst, by these standards.
    Dolphin, Simon, Min and 1 other person like this.

See more popular forum discussions.